Black People Politics : can obama be criticized?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Proverbs31Woman,

Its called: Crab in the Barrel Mentality!:eek:...smh

http://theblackfactor.blogspot.com/2009/04/dont-be-proverbial-crab-in-barrel-in.html

Peace In,

Ok...keep dem blows above da belt...I can hear them say"Obama!!! where you think you goin,get back down here":lol:

I'm just amazed how we always have to perform above the rest in every aspect of life. This burden that has been put on the shoulders of Obama IMO is unfair. No president can win solely on the vote of one ethnic group. I say that to say this, We put Bush in office twice,Clinton twice,and Reagan twice. In spite of them lying,not keeping all of their campaign promises, and not doing enough for AA. If they did,we wouldn't be complaining about this issue.

I remember when Reagan and his deconstruction of social programs that was designed to help the poor. This moved was born out of a conservative ideology about people(black) relying upon government welfare systems. Helping people (blacks) with things such as food, housing, and help with taking care of their children would serve as a disincentive for them to work. So the logic was, the less the government helps the poor, ultimately the more they will help themselves and the better off they will be.

It was just one flaw to this lie that blacks and whites alike bought,many of these programs were for job training. The urban areas in Chi. was full of them. He took the very tools that people needed to help themselves. But blacks,along with everybody else made him a two term president.

Also gave him the honor to be called the greatest American president ever.:eek::eek:

Obama is doing the best he can in spite of an obvious attempt to make him fail, and some of us help in that effort.

Peace brutha Clyde!!!!!!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back