Black People Politics : can obama be criticized?

i called obama a coward. big mistake.

i been hit with a firestorm of outrage, mostly from females. emotional, ad hominon attack.
it has been explained to me that i am clearly not good enough to talk about this brother. after all he is POTUS and i am not.

do i need to be? is only one president allowed to speak on another?

is it possible to criticize obama or has he been elevated to demi god status?
Why would you call him a coward in that would YOU really want to be the President of the USA knowing that if you don't do exactly what THEY tell you that you're going to go the same way as JFK, his brother Robert, McKinley and Lincoln?

AOHELL have had enough of me torturing them [since 2002] on Blackvoices, thus THEY have now completely destroyed the site.
These are the sort of posts that they just don't want to SEE! ROFL

{quote:title=wotnosnow wrote...} You can have as much contempt as you want. It only affects you. {quote} If only that were true, sadly rational analysis of the carnage being caused by YOU and so many others so consciously staying in AUTOMATON mode is actually causing a diverse range of socio-economic problems here and in the rest of the West which then degenerates into total carnage in Afghanistan, Iraq and now Libya, in conjunction with the ongoing African HOLOCAUST, or don't you ever look around?

{quote}You Barely register despite your delusions of you leading some great crusade.{quote} Wouldn't it be great if life were ever that SIMPLE, or don't YOU KNOW when the Crusaders finally took Jerusalem because they couldn't tell the Christians from the Muslims [they were all Semites/Arabs] THEY slaughtered everybody in one of the greatest massacres on the historical record [Hollywood history and TRUTH very rarely connect]?
At least you now now why G W Bush had to change his post 9/11 rhetoric from Crusade against Terror to WAR [the Muslim world KNOW their true history], or did you think my tag is a joke?

{quote}Unfortunately for you, everyone has seen your hate speech for what it is. Hence most now dont give your posts a second thought. You should just be left to stew{quote}. Is there a specific reason that you continue to gauge me by your own fundamentally warped psyche and history; or are YOU actually going to post an example of this HATE card you keep drawing?

Where is the HATE in the so easily verifiable statistics from White on White WARS I & II and other 20th century conflicts whereby your elites managed to eradicate over 80 million whites; which in conjunction with your ongoing military onslaught on non whites in Afghanistan, Iraq and now Libya along with carnage being the norm in most of central Africa for over 100 years [maybe you're unaware of Belgium's 19th and early 20th century atrocities in the region] highlights that as a collective you're STILL the most dangerous PREDATOR on this planet for everyone, including yourselves, aren't YOU?

In fact don't the numbers highlight that ALL of Humanity's masses have a vested interest in totally rejecting the rose tinted perspective your mass media is STILL trying to project and promote to even further sedate them, for the so manipulative lying poisonous GARBAGE posing as TRUTH, that it is?

Isn't anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back