Black People Politics : can obama be criticized?

On further note, Obama has a precarious predicament to balance here.

If he appears as being partisan for AAs, how do you think all the Caucasians will react? You think he is suffering backlash now ....

Let's not forget the whole Jeremiah Wright episode during his candidacy.

i say that there has been a cult of personality that has grown around obama.
he is treated as a deity and viewed from a religious and emotional perspective.
for many black people there can be no valid critique of obama. he is not a man he is a god.

i challenge the obama loyalists to show me ANY criticisms of obama that they will accept.

Some people will support Obama no matter what.
They want to believe that he is doing the best that he can.

A great many people see only what they want to see.

Brother James, I see it as you do.
Que gar ne? (what's one to do?)

Isn't calling someone a coward an ad hominem attack?

Attacking a man on his beliefs or policies is one thing.
Calling him a coward because he doesn't do, act, behave, speak as you feel he should is quite another.

I agree that he should not be called a coward if the above stated is the reasoning.. I AM 100% with that.. AND YOU ARE RIGHT!!...

He does not pay my bills and he is not my friend... I am just worried that the brother is letting these people run all over him and destroy his legacy let alone Africa and the Well Being of MY YOUNG BLACK YOUTH in the united states... I really WOULD LOVE to see him do more but I KNOW that there are some things BEYOND HIM...

But now that people are dying and he is just acting like "One of Them" I have to disagree with the man... I call him a coward because he knows what is going on is wrong but will not voice anything about it. He has been nervous ( not that he shouldn't be with whats a stake ) and bouncing around the bush with his words... I have been on this site for over a year and NEVER have I opposed the man..

but truth be told he could be using TACT to handle the situation.. But at the end of the day he's full of it and PICKING his battles.. its a hard job and I could not do it.. but my personal code would not allow me to claim support and love for a group of people and then watch as my "allies" and "counterparts" rape and destroy this same group of people AS I LOOK THE OTHER WAY... That is why I feel how I feel...

Peace.. Peace..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back