Black People : Can Malcolm's Mission be Ressurected. Will we Resurrect it?

Thats a simplistic and obviously erroneous way to look at it. You learn from your past. If you dont know your past then you have no clue who you are or where you are going. Worst of all you have no clue who your enemy is or even why they are your enemy.

In 2011, 72% of Black babies were born to unwed mothers.
I REPEAT ... I RECOGNISE MY MISTAKE, GET IT ..... MAYBE NOT.

Because at Destee.com, folk have that right, as well as those who wish to participate in the "peanut gallery" without entering the conversation.

Mr. Coger I was still interested in what and where the peanut gallery is? You've answered anyone else's questions Lol. I'm just looking for a link

Is that the pot calling the kettle black?

Even the other member quoted you about the so called "peanut gallery". Then you responded to other members statement about know it alls with a response of "calling the kettle black".

i'm confused on why you haven't answered a question I had about a statement you made.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back