Black People : Can Malcolm's Mission be Ressurected. Will we Resurrect it?

BS ... you said:-

"...Each one teach one" should be the motto until and even during the time this person arrives. I have no doubt the person will end up dying and be made to look like a criminal..."

This is classic defeatist; kick the can down the street talk. You are waiting for "this person" and you have no doubt "this person" will be made to look like a criminal. Therefore, YOU sir, will AGAIN be left standing still with a big question mark on your face. It would be interesting to know what you are teaching considering our youths are totally detached.
You may want to read that post again. I will chalk your reply up to the fact you struggle with english.

Senegal

Just like you said "you dropped the ball".

Look, no matter how hard you try to reconcile that there is NO excuse... THERE WAS NO CONTINUITY AFTER MX's heyday.

Our Youth are not familiar with the contributions I made.

On the rare occasion I gained the ear of a youth in my hood I talked about the mistakes I've made.
If I talked about my successes I was met with a big fat YAWWWWN.
Obviously you struggle at being effective with the youth. It may be because you are boring that they yawned. I have never experienced a youth that didnt listen to me.

Obviously you struggle at being effective with the youth. It may be because you are boring that they yawned. I have never experienced a youth that didnt listen to me.

You still haven't mentioned what you talked about though, LOL!!.

Like I said, It would be interesting to know what you are teaching considering our youths are totally detached.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back