Black People : Can Malcolm's Mission be Ressurected. Will we Resurrect it?

I'm British but I've lived in Nth St Louis, East St Louis and South West Chicago ... my ex wife and Daughter now lives in Sth West Chicago therefore, I ain't squeaky clean.

What is happening in the US these days ain't that deep, trust.
Yeah you make a lot of completely off the wall assumptions about what happened in the US in the past and present. You should educate yourself before making claims when you obviously have no clue about the facts.

Executive orders are easily overturned with the justice system. You cant veto something that doesnt exist. How are you going to veto something into legislation? Again the judicial and legislative branches of the US are overwhelmingly white. Politics is not the way unless we plan on waiting another century.

I am not waiting for a savior. I am still moving forward with or without one. If I were waiting for a savior I wouldnt have to be able to recognize him/her. There would be no mistaking him/her because they would make themselves known by their deeds.

NO, an Executive Order (EO) cannot be easily overturned. An EO can only be overturned by your High Court if that EO is Unconstitutional ... you conveniently left that bit out, LOL!!!.

Now, I put it to YOU. Can you think of any mistreatment of AA's that is Unconstitutional?. If yes, how come there was no persistent outcry by the people that were affected the most. How come the only solution was/is to resort to violence by those affected the most and, how come that violence only erupts within our inner cities and not in hoods where the Black Elite and Black middle classes live. I'll answer that ... because no one gives a feck about the underclasses, this is class warfare.

YOU have criticised most of what I've said yet you haven't come up with a viable solution ... only the same ole boring arse cliches coupled with a defeatist attitude.

We are writing history as we speak. IMHO one can't just airbrush out the mistakes WE made as Black people in THIS current generation.

I was lucky to be brought up with two Parents ... so many youths to-day are not that lucky ... the only logical outcome of this is a TOTAL lack of respect.

I am not waiting for a savior. I am still moving forward with or without one. If I were waiting for a savior I wouldnt have to be able to recognize him/her. There would be no mistaking him/her because they would make themselves known by their deeds.

BS ... you said:-

"...Each one teach one" should be the motto until and even during the time this person arrives. I have no doubt the person will end up dying and be made to look like a criminal..."

This is classic defeatist; kick the can down the street talk. You are waiting for "this person" and you have no doubt "this person" will be made to look like a criminal. Therefore, YOU sir, will AGAIN be left standing still with a big question mark on your face. It would be interesting to know what you are teaching considering our youths are totally detached.

Senegal

Just like you said "you dropped the ball".

Look, no matter how hard you try to reconcile that there is NO excuse... THERE WAS NO CONTINUITY AFTER MX's heyday.

Our Youth are not familiar with the contributions I made.

On the rare occasion I gained the ear of a youth in my hood I talked about the mistakes I've made.
If I talked about my successes I was met with a big fat YAWWWWN.

NO, an Executive Order (EO) cannot be easily overturned. An EO can only be overturned by your High Court if that EO is Unconstitutional ... you conveniently left that bit out, LOL!!!.

Now, I put it to YOU. Can you think of any mistreatment of AA's that is Unconstitutional?. If yes, how come there was no persistent outcry by the people that were affected the most. How come the only solution was/is to resort to violence by those affected the most and, how come that violence only erupts within our inner cities and not in hoods where the Black Elite and Black middle classes live. I'll answer that ... because no one gives a feck about the underclasses, this is class warfare.

YOU have criticised most of what I've said yet you haven't come up with a viable solution ... only the same ole boring arse cliches coupled with a defeatist attitude.

We are writing history as we speak. IMHO one can't just airbrush out the mistakes WE made as Black people in THIS current generation.

I was lucky to be brought up with two Parents ... so many youths to-day are not that lucky ... the only logical outcome of this is a TOTAL lack of respect.
Who do you think determines if something is unconstitutional?

Do you remember who wrote the constitution?

I'm sorry you are bored with finding a workable solution for Blacks. Thats your issue not mine.

I was brought up by one parent and we were taught to respect or else.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back