Black People : Can Malcolm's Mission be Ressurected. Will we Resurrect it?

I think you need a class on US Civics my man. There are checks and balances. If the legislative and judicial branches of government (which are overwhelmingly white) say no then nothing happens unless the POTUS is sending troops somewhere.

There is still the power of the Executive Order and the Veto. The POTUS just needs an overwhelmingly good reason to use
those powers ... especially if the POTUS is Black. I now believe that if this saviour that you are waiting for arrives you wouldn't
recognise him/her, nor would you know how to take advantage.

Whenever you harp back to the past you are essentially saying that you are standing still...you could even say that you are painting yourself into the pages of those history books you are reading.
Really? History is always present in the human mind! Hence the saying those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it! One cannot understand the present and prepare for the future without knowing the past!!!

Most AFRICAN AMERICANS I ASSUME DO NOT LIVE IN SOME SORT OF CLOSET OR SECRETIVE MASONIC KIND OF NETHERWORLD. THEFORE IT WOULD BE HARD PRESSED FOR ANYONE HERE AT DESTEE OR ANY BLACK GRASSROOTS PERSON IN THE 50 STATES TO SEE ANY FRUIT OR EVIDENCE OF THESE SO CALLED JEDI KNIGHTS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, WORKING IN SECRET!

The vision was in regards to the charter of the OAAU, not some vauge notions of ad hoc committes doing a little this and that in every "hamlet and molehill"
At least somebody is doing something so don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Be thankful that there are those Black people who are doing more than talking or asking questions like this.

There is still the power of the Executive Order and the Veto. The POTUS just needs an overwhelmingly good reason to use
those powers ... especially if the POTUS is Black. I now believe that if this saviour that you are waiting for arrives you wouldn't
recognise him/her, nor would you know how to take advantage.

Executive orders are easily overturned with the justice system. You cant veto something that doesnt exist. How are you going to veto something into legislation? Again the judicial and legislative branches of the US are overwhelmingly white. Politics is not the way unless we plan on waiting another century.

I am not waiting for a savior. I am still moving forward with or without one. If I were waiting for a savior I wouldnt have to be able to recognize him/her. There would be no mistaking him/her because they would make themselves known by their deeds.

Whenever you harp back to the past you are essentially saying that you are standing still...you could even say that you are painting yourself into the pages of those history books you are reading.
Thats a simplistic and obviously erroneous way to look at it. You learn from your past. If you dont know your past then you have no clue who you are or where you are going. Worst of all you have no clue who your enemy is or even why they are your enemy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back