Black People : Can Malcolm's Mission be Ressurected. Will we Resurrect it?

OK that makes sense now.
Like I knew it would! Lol In addition, be advised that I think he is a she. She used a picture for her avatar initially that looked like a bi-racial female, which is why I remember it so well I grew up with a girl named Frederica, guess what her nickname was! lol

I have to ask the question. Are you from the US? You dont seem to be aware of what is going on here.

I'm British but I've lived in Nth St Louis, East St Louis and South West Chicago ... my ex wife and Daughter now lives in Sth West Chicago therefore, I ain't squeaky clean.

What is happening in the US these days ain't that deep, trust.

Where did I say the struggle is standing still? Matter of fact I pointed out that me and others like me continue on.

Whenever you harp back to the past you are essentially saying that you are standing still...you could even say that you are painting yourself into the pages of those history books you are reading.

I'm British but I've lived in Nth St Louis, East St Louis and South West Chicago ... my ex wife and Daughter now lives in Sth West Chicago therefore, I ain't squeaky clean.

What is happening in the US these days ain't that deep, trust.
So who was the girl in your original avatar?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back