Black People : Can Malcolm's Mission be Ressurected. Will we Resurrect it?

It does not SAY that Malcolm X considered himself a civil rights leader! Surll

It said he identified with the leadership of the civil rights movement!!! Don't even try it.

:rofl:
Correct, it did say he identified, as you say:

i·den·ti·fy
īˈden(t)əˌfī/

verb

establish or indicate who or what (someone or something) is.
"the judge ordered that the girl not be identified"
synonyms: recognize, single out, pick out, spot, point out, pinpoint, put one's finger on, put a name to, name, know;

associate (someone) closely with; regard (someone) as having strong links with.
"he was equivocal about being identified too closely with the peace movement"
synonyms: associate, link, connect, relate, bracket, couple;

i·den·ti·cal
ˌīˈden(t)ək(ə)l/
adjective

similar in every detail; exactly alike.
"four girls in identical green outfits"
synonyms: indistinguishable, (exactly) the same, uniform, twin, duplicate, interchangeable, synonymous, undifferentiated, equivalent, homogeneous, of a piece, cut from the same cloth;

Here is my evidence to the contrary, Program of the OAAU, General terminologies, first sentence, third paragraph, "The exclusive ethnic quality of our unity is necessary for self-,preservation." I see you convenient ly overlooked this part and don't forget Malcolm was murdered on the very day he was on stage to deliver the Program, February 21, 1965. Basically it would have been his last will and testament, politically speaking if you will.
:facepalm:

"The exclusive ethnic quality of our unity is necessary for self-,preservation."

Your evidence isn't germane to civil rights and human rights, at all. In fact, it points to excluding White Folk, in my opinion.

"The exclusive ethnic quality of our unity is necessary for self-,preservation."

Your evidence isn't germane to civil rights and human rights, at all. In fact, it points to excluding White Folk, in my opinion.

The
Is that the pot calling the kettle black?

"Is that the pot calling the kettle black"?! Really? Black is Beautiful! Try is that the salt calling the sugar white! Both are harmful. How old did you say you were?

You can't possibly be that stupid, I hope! The civil rights leaders were and are integrationists. Don't try to change the context of the discussion. Fyi civil rights are the rights that a government grants its citizens and assumes the humanity of said citizens. Need I continue? When have we ever been treated humanely by whites in this country, or anywhere else in the world for that matter?!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back