Black People : Can Malcolm's Mission be Ressurected. Will we Resurrect it?

Then, why did you ask those stupid questions? :facepalm:

Are telling me that your book is in essence the Program of the OAAU? And if so what updates were made?
sekou kasimu, Today at 6:28 PM

My, my, aren't we the arrogant one! The only stupid question is the question not asked! But you just confirmed what I'd suspected for awhile, I.e. like most bourgeois negroes you think you are above being questioned!!!

My, my, aren't we the arrogant one! The only stupid question is the question not asked! But you just confirmed what I'd suspected for awhile, I.e. like most bourgeois negroes you think you are above being questioned!!!

No sir, lol, you asked very stupid questions about my book, in essence, being the Program of the OAAU. That was the most absurd thing to ask, my friend, if you knew what you were reading, before I explained it to you. And if you didn't know what it was I posted in blue, before it was explained to you that's even worse.

And you my friend, are not a good reader, no wonder you decline to buy the book, smh ...

No sir, lol, you asked very stupid questions about my book, in essence, being the Program of the OAAU. That was the most absurd thing to ask, my friend, if you knew what you were reading, before I explained it to you. And if you didn't know what it was I posted in blue, before it was explained to you that's even worse.

And you my friend, are not a good reader, no wonder you decline to buy the book, smh ...

...or just maybe you are not the great writer that you think you are! You use the acronym BAM correct? Which stands for Malcolm's by any means necessary correct? So why wouldn't I think your book is based on the Program? Seems logical to me and just in case you are trying to manipulate into buying the book, forget about it, it ain't gonna happen! Lol

...or just maybe you are not the great writer that you think you are! You use the acronym BAM correct? Which stands for Malcolm's by any means necessary correct? So why wouldn't I think your book is based on the Program? Seems logical to me and just in case you are trying to manipulate into buying the book, forget about it, it ain't gonna happen! Lol

:rofl:

... You can't make this stuff up, lol.

The title of the book, is not BAM, but BAMN and that has nothing to do with you misreading what I shared/posted in blue. What I posted in blue was posted earlier in this same Thread, back in 2013.

You are really funny my man, but this is even more stupid than what you said before, lol:

" ... So why wouldn't I think your book is based on the Program? Seems logical to me ..."

Furthermore, how can you think on something when you haven't read, the book, lol.

Brother, thanks for the funnies. But to answer that question, you cannot logically associate the book with the Program because you haven't read it :rofl:

You actually thought what I posted in blue was my book :facepalm:
... Come on Man!

Here's the stupid question one more time:

Are telling me that your book is in essence the Program of the OAAU?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back