Black People : Can Malcolm's Mission be Ressurected. Will we Resurrect it?

Why single me out brother, no back and forth after your agreeing about this I had hoped this thread would have passed on to greater things but as you see it keeps being brought back further and further from the original intent and foicus

Exactly, which is why I approached you, the Thread Starter, to have some discipline and either use the "Ignore" function, like most folk do around here, or naturally get out of the back and forth confrontation.

Its your Thread and your idea that some of us would like to see manifest positively. No offense was intended, as you say, by singling you out.

P. S. sorry for the delay, I've been afk(away from keyboard) for good cause...

Peace In,

Last edited:
eh alarm clock, I believe our honored ancestors energy is already being channeled, I was thinking of making an altar for him a few days ago, and look at your thread, I think our honored elder is reaching back out to us from the spirit realm, I was going through his videos and felt great sorrow that such a man was killed because he was viewed as a threat to the status quo

I'm inspired by the millions of AAs that have made a success of themselves and, unwittingly made their ancestors PROUD. Our ancestors suffered major hardships which no other human being could endure. Therefore, their offspring should naturally be STRONG?...be the best in their chosen field.
I'll be damned if I'll be swayed by the few weak hearted.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back