Black People : Can Malcolm's Mission be Ressurected. Will we Resurrect it?

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
OK that makes sense now.
Like I knew it would! Lol In addition, be advised that I think he is a she. She used a picture for her avatar initially that looked like a bi-racial female, which is why I remember it so well I grew up with a girl named Frederica, guess what her nickname was! lol

freddie419

Banned
Jan 22, 2017
Manchester, UK
I have to ask the question. Are you from the US? You dont seem to be aware of what is going on here.

I'm British but I've lived in Nth St Louis, East St Louis and South West Chicago ... my ex wife and Daughter now lives in Sth West Chicago therefore, I ain't squeaky clean.

What is happening in the US these days ain't that deep, trust.

freddie419

Banned
Jan 22, 2017
Manchester, UK
Where did I say the struggle is standing still? Matter of fact I pointed out that me and others like me continue on.

Whenever you harp back to the past you are essentially saying that you are standing still...you could even say that you are painting yourself into the pages of those history books you are reading.

freddie419

Banned
Jan 22, 2017
Manchester, UK
I think you need a class on US Civics my man. There are checks and balances. If the legislative and judicial branches of government (which are overwhelmingly white) say no then nothing happens unless the POTUS is sending troops somewhere.

There is still the power of the Executive Order and the Veto. The POTUS just needs an overwhelmingly good reason to use
those powers ... especially if the POTUS is Black. I now believe that if this saviour that you are waiting for arrives you wouldn't
recognise him/her, nor would you know how to take advantage.

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Whenever you harp back to the past you are essentially saying that you are standing still...you could even say that you are painting yourself into the pages of those history books you are reading.
Really? History is always present in the human mind! Hence the saying those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it! One cannot understand the present and prepare for the future without knowing the past!!!

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Most AFRICAN AMERICANS I ASSUME DO NOT LIVE IN SOME SORT OF CLOSET OR SECRETIVE MASONIC KIND OF NETHERWORLD. THEFORE IT WOULD BE HARD PRESSED FOR ANYONE HERE AT DESTEE OR ANY BLACK GRASSROOTS PERSON IN THE 50 STATES TO SEE ANY FRUIT OR EVIDENCE OF THESE SO CALLED JEDI KNIGHTS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, WORKING IN SECRET!

The vision was in regards to the charter of the OAAU, not some vauge notions of ad hoc committes doing a little this and that in every "hamlet and molehill"
At least somebody is doing something so don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Be thankful that there are those Black people who are doing more than talking or asking questions like this.

Senegal

Jun 7, 2016
There is still the power of the Executive Order and the Veto. The POTUS just needs an overwhelmingly good reason to use
those powers ... especially if the POTUS is Black. I now believe that if this saviour that you are waiting for arrives you wouldn't
recognise him/her, nor would you know how to take advantage.
Executive orders are easily overturned with the justice system. You cant veto something that doesnt exist. How are you going to veto something into legislation? Again the judicial and legislative branches of the US are overwhelmingly white. Politics is not the way unless we plan on waiting another century.

I am not waiting for a savior. I am still moving forward with or without one. If I were waiting for a savior I wouldnt have to be able to recognize him/her. There would be no mistaking him/her because they would make themselves known by their deeds.

Senegal

Jun 7, 2016
Thats a simplistic and obviously erroneous way to look at it. You learn from your past. If you dont know your past then you have no clue who you are or where you are going. Worst of all you have no clue who your enemy is or even why they are your enemy.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍