Black People : Can Malcolm's Mission be Ressurected. Will we Resurrect it?

I guess so, unless you have a better idea. Wait, you could approach a successful AA and ask him/her the same question.
I asked you! Aren't you a successful AA? Malcolm X left us a plan. It's called the Program of the Organization of Afro-American Unity! It's only 14 pages long. Read it and hit me back!

sekou kasimu

Why do Black people work hard, and in some cases sacrifice to send their children to university?. Your logic states that we should just give up; conquered by the system; stay in bed brother because there is nothing down for you, just refer to your book of excuse and everything will be hunky dory?..I don't fink so, son.
The arrogance of youth, only surpassed by the ignorance of same, never ceases to amaze me! Here we are on the verge of ending up like the European Jews in Nazis Germany under Adolph Hitler, and you think the endgame is still integration? Truly amazing!

I asked you! Aren't you a successful AA? Malcolm X left us a plan. It's called the Program of the Organization of Afro-American Unity! It's only 14 pages long. Read it and hit me back!

NO I'm not a successful AA. And, NO I wont read X's plan because IMHO it has no relevance to-day in 2017. The current system is REAL, and if you fail to work within that system you die. So, do or die.

sekou kasimu

I put it to YOU, what do you tell your grandchildren, if any?.
Do you tell them thy are doomed to fail?.., or, do you tell them they can be whatever they want to be?.
NO I'm not a successful AA. And, NO I wont read X's plan because IMHO it has no relevance to-day in 2017. The current system is REAL, and if you fail to work within that system you die. So, do or die.
You really should try to educate yourself about history. There's nothing new under the sun. What is happening here happened before in Nazis Germany under Hitler. Donald Trump's own fellow Republicans have compared him to Hitler! Shouldn't that tell you something? Jews thought they had arrived under Hitler. Some had become wealthy, educated, and members of the German government! Didn't change a thing. They were rounded up and slaughtered!!!

You really should try to educate yourself about history. There's nothing new under the sun. What is happening here happened before in Nazis Germany under Hitler. Donald Trump's own fellow Republicans have compared him to Hitler! Shouldn't that tell you something? Jews thought they had arrived under Hitler. Some had become wealthy, educated, and members of the German government! Didn't change a thing. They were rounded up and slaughtered!!!

As long as we can approach each other's viewpoints on the mutual support level we can also move our various relations forward again in 2017 as well...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back