Black People : Can It Be That It Is All Over Now?

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2019
Can It Be That It Is All Over Now For The Black Afrikan Race To be rising Again???

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Black Afrikan people live in accordance to the dictates of our oppressors which is a foregone conclusion that Black Afrikan people are not mentally well today, we believe about everything and think nothing about all things, it's a sign of a Black Afrikan people living in a dilemma that causes self-destruction of a reasonable rational thinking mind, and without such a mind have you ignoring the past involvements of you living, has no thoughts for today and be always making plans for the future.

Beloved Black Afrikan people, such steps taken by you while living, is what has the black Afrikan Race and Afrika the Mother Land to be without the guidance of a Black Divine Wise Mind and without such a quality of mind in the possession of the Black Afrikan Race, excuses are justified for the spirit that comes from such a mind not Naturally Designed.

So, here we are today, Black Afrikan People with no Vision projected by a Divine Mind, take a look-see at the Black self and of Mother Afrika and share with me what you are not looking alone at but more importantly, what you see?

My point exactly, We Black Afrikans sees no more, so all that we look at is with illusionary approval and we Black Afrikans can see nothing that should alarm us, Black Afrikan people, and beloved, that is no good sign coming from a Black Afrikan people who own nothing in a world moving under the control of that racist prejudice Luciferian Human Being!!!

I nudge and poke Black Afrikans people using the Divine Truth as my electric-rod but the voltage is not high enough to get a spark reaction from Black Afrikan people that would move Black Afrikan people to thoughtfully see again, and beloved, seeing is getting to thoughtfully know such mental attributes are required of Black Afrikan people if we Black Afrikans are ever to have respect for our past time, take advantage of our present time and leave the future that is without time the hell alone!!!

Because the Divine Mind revolves around from the past time to the present time, that belove is our Divine Reality associating with the Divine Truth about everything that a Divine Mind has you to see to know the reality of all that Time have you experiencing while living Life for a moment of Time, all being energized by the Infinite Dark Energized Universe Intelligence, beloved.

So, looking stifle the Mind that only look but do not see, that is the educated mind Lucifer creates for you to use as your guide, it is the mind that have you believing over Knowing, to be with faith and not assurance, being with hope without verified innerstanding, which mean that the Black Afrikan world is today control by the mind of Lucifer and such a profane mind move only in a linear directions which have you with no sense of universal direction whose movement is cyclical, no beginning, no ending, not so with linear movement which creates only confusion and frustration with such a profane mind activity, which the Black Afrikans submits to today.

So No, Hell No, there will be no constructive organized action to come from a no seeing believing faithful hopeful mind, such be the character of mind the Black Afrikans of today is wearing and there is no Liberation Formula in such a believing mind Lucifer has created and now control being used by a once Divine Black Universal Thinking Being, but no more.

So yes, it is all over now for the Black Afrikan Race, we have lost the mind Nature Designed for us Black Divine Beings and therefore all Divine Knowledge reside not in the mind Lucifer has created for the Black Afrikan people to be under its guidance and with such a mind, confinement is more cherishable than Freedom and that is why Black Afrikans will not get up off of our inactive behind and begin to demand our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation / Repatriation which represents Freedom for the Black Afrikans to be in Afrika and for Afrika to be for the Black Afrikans again!!!

All the information that I share here with Black Afrikan people is topically meant for anybody consumption, but the Divine Information I know is meant to only share with Black Afrikans internally privately mentally, so you do not know what I know and what I need to share what I Divinely Know with Black Afrikans about the need of our moving together toward the goal of freedom, is not information to be shared on this WWW.Net public Forum, so you only presume you know what I do not know while I know beyond what some of you make claim that I do not know, beloved, and obviously, Black Afrikans been well conditioned to not "WANT" to know what I know Black Afrikans need to know and do in order to obtain our Freedom and get Afrika back to being for the Black Afrikans.

Divine Respect

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back