Black Poetry : Can I?

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by klabarron, Aug 28, 2002.

1. klabarron

klabarron Well-Known Member MEMBER

USAFR Training Technician
    Ratings:
    +6
    Can I touch you there? Would you allow me to explore you? As undiscovered land, can I traverse your landscape and learn every inch of you? Can I learn every curve and swerve that makes you my treasured fantasy?

Can I touch your temples and massage away the cares of your day? Can I rub your shoulders until you melt into a relaxation as all tension fades away? Your back I would rub from blade to ***, down your spin to stimulation. And your ***, your beautiful *** I would gently stroke with firm finger until eros overtakes you. Feel my touch melt into your beautiful thighs, your calves and heel before I softly, firmly massage your feet. Baby can you feel me?

Can I touch more of you? I turn to breasts so sweet I want to weep at the very sight of them. Firm to the touch, I desire to kiss as they call me to a deepening arousal full of anticipation that I taste of this sweet touch and escape into you. I travel your body-scape to the core of you. The V. That beautiful palace of pleasure and I touch you there. There where my member desires to dwell in the firm grip of your V he desires to be. Dwelling. Swelling. Excreting his love into your love intimately. But I only touch you. I feel you vibrations. Your cum-a-listic sensations are so enticing , exciting, inviting me to stimulated-funkadelic-deeptouch-vibrations that I might only experience with you; in you; from you;

But the touching. This tactile eroticism is so sweet to me. The mystery of what you’d really feel like beckons me press every part of me into you and just feel. Oh’ I’ll love you quite exactly for my dream of me in you will come true. But as a prelude to all that I have dreamed, just allow me to touch you. Yes right there baby! Can you feel me? I definitely feel you.

2. SistaMoon

SistaMoon Well-Known Member MEMBER

College
    Ratings:
    +0
    hmmm........splendid.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177