Black People : Can Hispanics/South Americans say "*****"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m moving from Argentina to NYC in a few months and I had some doubts in mind in relation to the N-Word. This is just one of them. Just for you to know, my skin is white and I have a few black friends. It´s not that I have any sort of racist ideologies, it´s just that there are not many dark-skinned people in my city.
Peace to all!
i don't refer to anyone using racist terms. i treat all ethnic groups with respect. you should do the same.

i don't refer to anyone using racist terms. i treat all ethnic groups with respect. you should do the same.
Totally agree, man! It´s just that I see that word being used as a sort of common slang among the youth nowadays. Y´know, with that word being used like 30 times per song on trap, rap, hip hop and similar styles of popular music I think that the real meaning and negative impact of the word was somewhat lost. In my personal opinion, the word should not be even used anymore, even less by the ethnic group that was discriminated by it. That´s just my point of view on the whole situation as a foreigner.

Totally agree, man! It´s just that I see that word being used as a sort of common slang among the youth nowadays. Y´know, with that word being used like 30 times per song on trap, rap, hip hop and similar styles of popular music I think that the real meaning and negative impact of the word was somewhat lost. In my personal opinion, the word should not be even used anymore, even less by the ethnic group that was discriminated by it. That´s just my point of view on the whole situation as a foreigner.
neely-fuller.jpg

I'm from New York City so just call the first Black person you see the N-word and if you can, try to get back to us and relate your experience.

Probably never called any of these Argentina Blacks the N-word either like you and me know you won't in New York City.

View attachment 14410

View attachment 14411

View attachment 14412

View attachment 14413

View attachment 14414

buena suerte contigo mismo, cosa fea

I don´t use racist words, no need to call anyone an N-Word. Not here, not in NYC, not anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back