Black People : Can Hispanics/South Americans say "*****"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Banned
Reaction score
I´m moving from Argentina to NYC in a few months and I had some doubts in mind in relation to the N-Word. This is just one of them. Just for you to know, my skin is white and I have a few black friends. It´s not that I have any sort of racist ideologies, it´s just that there are not many dark-skinned people in my city.
Peace to all!

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
I´m moving from Argentina to NYC in a few months and I had some doubts in mind in relation to the N-Word. This is just one of them. Just for you to know, my skin is white and I have a few black friends. It´s not that I have any sort of racist ideologies, it´s just that there are not many dark-skinned people in my city.
Peace to all!
i don't refer to anyone using racist terms. i treat all ethnic groups with respect. you should do the same.

Mike

Banned
Reaction score
i don't refer to anyone using racist terms. i treat all ethnic groups with respect. you should do the same.
Totally agree, man! It´s just that I see that word being used as a sort of common slang among the youth nowadays. Y´know, with that word being used like 30 times per song on trap, rap, hip hop and similar styles of popular music I think that the real meaning and negative impact of the word was somewhat lost. In my personal opinion, the word should not be even used anymore, even less by the ethnic group that was discriminated by it. That´s just my point of view on the whole situation as a foreigner.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
Totally agree, man! It´s just that I see that word being used as a sort of common slang among the youth nowadays. Y´know, with that word being used like 30 times per song on trap, rap, hip hop and similar styles of popular music I think that the real meaning and negative impact of the word was somewhat lost. In my personal opinion, the word should not be even used anymore, even less by the ethnic group that was discriminated by it. That´s just my point of view on the whole situation as a foreigner.
neely-fuller.jpg

Symbol of America

Reaction score
Peace to all!
I'm from New York City so just call the first Black person you see the N-word and if you can, try to get back to us and relate your experience.

Probably never called any of these Argentina Blacks the N-word either like you and me know you won't in New York City.

14ARGENTINA4-articleLarge.jpg

tumblr_n1z5jtikVa1rexov1o1_400.jpg

afroargentines02.jpg

5818633152_454bda860b_b.jpg

afroargentine.jpg

buena suerte contigo mismo, cosa fea

Mike

Banned
Reaction score
I'm from New York City so just call the first Black person you see the N-word and if you can, try to get back to us and relate your experience.

Probably never called any of these Argentina Blacks the N-word either like you and me know you won't in New York City.

View attachment 14410

View attachment 14411

View attachment 14412

View attachment 14413

View attachment 14414

buena suerte contigo mismo, cosa fea
I don´t use racist words, no need to call anyone an N-Word. Not here, not in NYC, not anywhere!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Reaction score
Peace to all!

I really want to just ban you.

But I think ... maybe their question is sincere.

Maybe they do not know what they are able to say out of their own mouth or not.

Maybe they are not an adult. Maybe they are a child.

Maybe their mouth will write checks their a s s can't cash.

Maybe there are people who think it is appropriate to come here and ask such foolishness.

Maybe broaching this question here, gets you banned ... long before you make it to new york.

Maybe getting banned here ... will keep you from saying it in new york and save your life.

Maybe so many things.

Say what you want and deal with the consequences.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.