Black Entertainment : can Dungeon Fam top the charts?

Megatraum

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 22, 2001
Occupation
student
u think its possible for the Dungeon Family to hav the #1 album of the week? i mean, i haven't seen much promotion and i doubt many ppl that are not hardcore hip hop lovers will even know who any of the members besides OutKast are...it would seem pretty obvious that with the talent, they should easily be top 3 of the week, but with all this b/s that's out lately (like Britney spears) i don't see much happening...as a matter of fact, who here has actually bought the album? its up to us hiphop lovers to help support talented artists like them...

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

I have a feeling that I'm old enough to be your Mother, since I don't know a lot about the folk you are mentioning. Regardless of that, I'm glad you're here and want you to feel most welcome. Please continue to post and share whatever information, opinions, etc., you'd like.

Just make yourself at home.

ps ... I'm posting this same note to all the posts in this category. I've not been over here much and just want yall ta know ... you are welcome here. If you have any questions or concerns ... holla! :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back