Law Forum : Can children sue over Facebook pics?

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
We are in the time of age where we have many online sources to post pictures, especially through social networks....
So I was thinking....can a child of parent sue their parent for posting pictures of them when they get older?
Just as I've heard of kid's suing parents for getting their ears pierced as a baby.

Well i think when u are below 18 your parents or guardians are in your care so they so they do whats in your best interest so it should not hold.After you turn 18 then you can sue them for whatever.

I think this suing business is getting outer hand.Is part of the money making system.God over Everything dont let the law take over lifes.Telling you whats right or wrong.

Your kid cant sue as an adult, for posting a pic of them when they were children. Now, if you post their pics as children, when they are adults? I dont know

Well i think when u are below 18 your parents or guardians are in your care so they so they do whats in your best interest so it should not hold.After you turn 18 then you can sue them for whatever.

I think this suing business is getting outer hand.Is part of the money making system.God over Everything dont let the law take over lifes.Telling you whats right or wrong.

I agree! But sometimes I wonder...because it's pretty much posting their picture without permission.

My daughter sometimes like, "Mom, why did you post that picture of me?"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back