Black People : Can Child Molesters Be Rehabilitated?

I agree, if they are going to let the SOBs out of jail, they should be easy to spot. I don't think they should be allowded to blend back into society. They should live with the shame and harsh treatment if they are going to be allowed to walk our streets. I don't think they should be allowed, but if the are, we should have the right to, know exactly who they are. We all know the justice system is a joke. That's nothing new. They lock-up drug dealers longer for what reason? Yeah, dealing drugs is wrong, but doing that to children is a lot more harmful than drug dealing could ever be. A lot of the current laws should be changed....I second that.

P.S. I like the idea of the collar.
When they come within 100 feet of a school they should get an electric shock. :flamet:

indeed you are very right and this what it takes to save our children from being a prey or upon then so be it ....
too many of them loom our hoods communities and live next to kids
but like it was said the gov. don't take it to be real and keep these
men and women off the street putting children in danger of a child molester
they can't be rehab. The mental mind is far out and on children of anykind
sad but true slap the colar on them and keep track of there movements 24
watch as they watch kids

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back