Black People : Can Child Molesters Be Rehabilitated?

CM
You just may be right...cutting it off may not help.

Do you all know that about 13% of child molestors are WOMEN!!!

In the last 2-3 years; here in Louisiana--about 5 women have been charged...just about all of them were teachers!
And since they didn't get any national coverage--except 1 of the very first!
And you can just guess why that was....
Nope it was not because they were women--then that may have played a small part; oh yeah, and maybe that We still live in a society where it is a right of passage for a BOY!...
But! What do you think that the BIGGEST PART OF IT WAS--

Yeap!

Have a nice week everyone--- I have a trip to take... stay strong, love yourselves and each other...peace!

p.s.... Yeah, I think that the havoc that that does to a person's life should be compensated--Kill'em.

i support

PanAfrica and Happy69 statements.
What better way for you and your child to sleep at night? There is always watching eyes.. and most molestors don't feel they are doing wrong.. (DENIAL) yea.. its a real sick mental issue. And yes.. they do get less time than a small drug dealer. The fact is.. the government and our society don't take things like that serious. There has been more coverups than legal actions. So what does that say.. maybe Bush needs to make some more amendments. We already know they indiscreetly support the import of drugs and punish those who use, abuse and distribute the merchandise. Uhh. i give up.. the government beseeches clarity on such issues. Which are yet to be truly defined.... BY a law compliant with its citizens.

Happy69,
Another point to make on this issue is that most child molesters are family members or family friends of the child.

Today on the news here in Seattle there was a story about a family where the oldest son molested his kid sister. I think she was 6 years old. He's been serving his time for said crime and now Child Protective services wants to release him HOME, and the family has 3 small children. THANK GOD the parents do not want him back, but CPS is trying to force the issue.

Just goes to show you how warped society is. The justice system is so flawed it's ridiculous, people who should serve long sentences are the ones who get out of prison right away.

CarrieMonet said:
Happy69,
Another point to make on this issue is that most child molesters are family members or family friends of the child.

Today on the news here in Seattle there was a story about a family where the oldest son molested his kid sister. I think she was 6 years old. He's been serving his time for said crime and now Child Protective services wants to release him HOME, and the family has 3 small children. THANK GOD the parents do not want him back, but CPS is trying to force the issue.

Just goes to show you how warped society is. The justice system is so flawed it's ridiculous, people who should serve long sentences are the ones who get out of prison right away.

Thanks for breaking it down even more.. i was going to.. but this subject really gets under my skin. Much appreciation for the deeper insight.

They are in our neighborhoods.. thousands of them. Near schools and where children play. They need collars. GPS trackers on them. At least you know who did what if something happens. If you act like a animal.. you should be treated like one.. Woof.. woof..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back