Black People : Can Bush be recalled?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by panafrica, Aug 16, 2004.

1. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    The recall election in California with Gray Davis being replaced by the "Terminator", seems to have created a presedent, where unpopular leaders can be replaced. This trend is also occuring in other countries, as the president of Venezula has also recently survived a recall election. With the people suddenly having the power to "correct" mistakes made at the voting booth. I wonder will Bush be recalled if he manages to make it to a second term as President? Of course my real question is why he hasn't be recalled already after the undeniable revelation that he (or his administration)purposely misled the nation about Iraq? Still if enough people vote him in...will the American people have the power to correct the mistake if Bush once again creates 4 more years of war & no jobs?

2. CarrieMonet

CarrieMonet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15
    I wish they'd recall him somehow someway. He makes my stomach turn. If we end up with four more years of his madness I feel as if the crime rate is going to sky rocket and all he!l will break loose.

3. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Don't worry about the crime rate CarrieMonet. With 4 more years of Bush, he'll start WWIII, and we'll all be blown to pieces anyway.

4. CarrieMonet

CarrieMonet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15
    Dang! :( I don't know why so many people are blind to the facts.

5. define

define Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    I can't stand Bush.

But what is the process that one must go through for a recall? Do charges need to be brought up? Does a petition need to be drawn? Please explain to me. Thanks.

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    i must agree, what do WE need 2 do to recall this bast***? in kali the process was that of a petition with a certain # of signitures needed, gray davis out the human catch phrase machine in. if the deamon is put back in office how can we start this?