Health and Wellness : Can Blacks protect ourselves from the Coronavirus?

103 ao kiji

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 17, 2016
F**k it, it is what it is. Mfs been trying to kill us. Our immune systems have become so adaptable, I wouldn’t worry about it. That’s why they put this kind of news out, to put fear in your hearts. Fear hinders the immune system, so the more they can make you fear the easier it is to kill you. Beat on your chest like King Kong and howl at the sky, let these Mfs know you refuse to be cowed.

Discerning

BANNED
Jan 30, 2020
This disease is from China. According to an anonymous whistle blower in China, there are more than 70,000 people in this Asian nation who are affected. I doubt very much this virus is being targeted at Black people.

But I am pleased to learn you do believe this virus is a threat.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days