Black People : Can Black People Rise to High Levels in the Mafia?

Peace and Blessings Family,

I've seen reports that Al Sharpton was an FBI informant, providing evidence against the mafia.

I didn't know that black people could be "in" the mafia ... i've never seen that on tv ... :tv1:

So is it possible ... can black people rise to high levels in the mafia?

Have any examples / names?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Other than becoming an "associate," which someone has mentioned already, the Costra Nostra, which is to say, Mafia, restricts membership in this fashion to Sicilian men only:

Membership[edit]

Membership in Cosa Nostra is open only to Sicilian men. A candidate cannot be a relative or have any close links with a lawman, such as a policeman or a judge. There is no strict age limit: boys as young as sixteen have been initiated.[106] A prospective mafioso is carefully tested for obedience, discretion, courage, ruthlessness and skill at espionage.[12][106] He is almost always required to commit murder as his ultimate trial,[12]even if he doesn't plan to be a career assassin. The act of murder is to prove his sincerity (i.e. he is not an undercover policeman) and to bind him into silence (i.e. he cannot breakomertà without facing murder charges himself).

Other than its members, Cosa Nostra makes extensive use of "associates". These are people who work for or aid a clan (or even multiple clans) but are not treated as true members. These include corrupt officials and prospective mafiosi. An associate is considered by the mafiosi nothing more than a tool, someone that they can "use", or "nothing mixed with nil."[12]

History[edit]

The genesis of Cosa Nostra is hard to trace because mafiosi are very secretive and do not keep historical records of their own. In fact, they have been known to spread deliberate lies about their past, and sometimes come to believe in their own myths.[14]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicilian_Mafia#Structure_and_composition

Based on the above, neither Sharpton or any non Sicilian could ever be a member nor rise to any level within the group.

why any black person would trust a "Mafioso" is beyond me. Black gangs control enough of the drug trade to a point where they do not need the "mafia". Neighborhoods that were controlled by the mob back in the days came under control of black gangs.

Wars between black gangs and mafia gangs have occurred, as well as cooperation. http://majestymind.blogspot.com/2009/09/most-feared-dangerous-mob-boss-shot-by.html . It is correct that you must be Italian/Scicilian by blood to be a mob member.

why any black person would trust a "Mafioso" is beyond me. Black gangs control enough of the drug trade to a point where they do not need the "mafia". Neighborhoods that were controlled by the mob back in the days came under control of black gangs.

Wars between black gangs and mafia gangs have occurred, as well as cooperation. http://majestymind.blogspot.com/2009/09/most-feared-dangerous-mob-boss-shot-by.html . It is correct that you must be Italian/Scicilian by blood to be a mob member.

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing:

After his release, Barnes called a meeting of Harlem's top black racketeers to discuss the proposal of a 'black family' to rival the Mafia. The idea was presented and defeated by a vote of 7-3. This is the closest the nation has ever come to having a "Black Underworld."

Peace and Blessings Family,

I've seen reports that Al Sharpton was an FBI informant, providing evidence against the mafia.

I didn't know that black people could be "in" the mafia ... i've never seen that on tv ... :tv1:

So is it possible ... can black people rise to high levels in the mafia?

Have any examples / names?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Hi Destee. Long time no see. Envisioning you healthy, wealthy and wise.

You asked: Can black people rise to high levels in the Mafia?

The answer depends on what you mean by "black." While there are no current high ranking African Americans in the Catholic church, there are actually quite a few continental Afrikan wiseguys, I mean Cardinals, any of whom could theoretically be selected Godfather, I mean Pope. I found a list of of them at http://blackandchristian.com/articles/academy/trussell-04-05.shtml.

Hope this answered your question.

The origin of Mafia is an Italian word that means, "My Daughter". When the Black Moors who were not just Muslims but Christians and Traditional African believers conquered Spain, Italy and Sicily which are old Roman empire, they had their play of women. White women were conquered literally by the strong, masculine, well endowed, smart and powerful Moorish men of North Africa. There are plenty of pictures of Moorish men inspecting white women as sex objects to be used a maids or sex servants in their businesses. While I don't condom the mistreatment of any human being in this fashion especially women and young girls, this simply was what was going on during the Moor conquest of lower Europe.

Italian men were extremely jealous as the Moors took all the fine and beautiful women especially their daughters to be used in whatever way they the Moors saw fit. The Shakespeare's play, "Othello" takes characters created from this time period. The Italian men who most had become mulattoes by now rose up against the Moors and exiled them. The society in which they sprung this revolution became known as, "Mafia" which means, "My Daughter". The white men simply found a common ground in which all of them could unite under.

So to answer your question, no! A black person or any person of another race can't be Mafia unless they are familial, which means family or blood related or full blooded Italian. But most of this is known information if you saw the movie Godfather. It was a very long and boring movie casting Italians off as the worshiped American white hoodlum. Where White criminals are celebrated for being murderers, robbers, extortionists, thieves and drug peddlers and are called Gangsters/Mobsters while we Blacks are called thugs and hoodlums. A black group tried to create a family based Mafia in Philadelphia but it lasted about a blink of an eye because the F.B.I won't tolerate any black organized crime while secretly they supported White organized groups and Hispanic Mafias, who were and still are peddling drugs and guns into the Black community.

The Mob as they are called in Police language, they typically use certain Blackmen within the community as go betweens. I can imagine Al Sharpton as a stooge to the Mob similar to the way Frank Lucas was to the white mob. The Mob couldn't get Buffy Johnson to be a stooge so he died as the King of Harlem because he kept the Mob's influence out of Harlem. Sharpton probably was in good with the Mob and the F.B.I who some of them are Alphas too connected Sharpton with a wire tap operation. The story is quite plausible as the Mob does generally use certain Blacks as go betweens or workers as some might call them.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back