Black People : Can Black People Rise to High Levels in the Mafia?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I've seen reports that Al Sharpton was an FBI informant, providing evidence against the mafia.

I didn't know that black people could be "in" the mafia ... i've never seen that on tv ... :tv1:

So is it possible ... can black people rise to high levels in the mafia?

Have any examples / names?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Last edited:

NO

Being from Chicago.I have read a few books on the Chicago mob. Years ago you couldn't be a "made" man unless your bloodlines went back to Italy. Otherwise you were known as an associate. I don't really remember the status of blacks as it pertained to the mob. Even if it were not possible back then....the mob is not close to what it was. At one point you couldn't make money off drugs....nowadays it is whatever pays.

Long answer for IDK....sorry.

Okay ... i just read the article shared by Brother Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl ... whew ... :news:

That article says the following, regarding my question :

In fact, by any measure, Sharpton himself was a Mafia “associate,” the law enforcement designation given to mob affiliates who, while not initiated, work with and for crime family members. While occupying the lowest rung on the LCN org chart--which is topped by a boss-underboss-consigliere triumvirate--associates far outnumber “made” men, and play central roles in a crime family’s operation, from money-making pursuits to more violent endeavors.

So ... i guess ... no ... they can't.

Though if it's a blood thing, and someone has a child with a black person ... ??

But i guess they don't let that happen ... huh ... ??

Okay ... thanks everyone!

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back