Black People : Can Black People Be Racist?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by MS234, Mar 14, 2012.

1. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    ahhh helll 2 da nawlz

and please stop with that reverse racism crap.

2. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    It depends on what your definition of racism is. I'm a racist because I believe that our people are superior to other races and by definition of the word 'racist/racism' it means:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racist?s=t
    "a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others."

lol... so yes - I believe we can be ...

Now if your talking about hating someone based on their skin color then I don't fit that because I don't hate white people or any other people for that matter. People who hate people based on their skin color and deprive them of any equality - I just call them ignorant because they don't know any better. They are simply anti-black, anti-white, anti-asian, anti-south-asian, anti-mexican, etc ... these people are the anti color folks.

Again, the concept of race in and of itself is cloudy to begin with.

Peace

Ru2religious

3. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Didn't watch your video.

But I am reminded of this one:

(Didn't watch it fully either--but I know that he early addresses the question.)

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    is there a group of downtrodden white people somewhere?

5. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    No.

6. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,127
    Yes

7. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    In the racism Black folks would have to be at the lowest, because they want to be friends and join with a bunch of people who truly hates their guts. Besides its hard to be racist a la white men racism when you have no power.

8. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    Can a black person be racist? ummm,..i quess that depends on them and the situations.

Me personally,..I can't stand Indians... ( not the natives)... the arab looking ones. They look down on black folks.

I don't care for the asians much. They don't like touching your hand when giving change back. and...they got attitudes every time a black person come in their stores..

And, oh wait,..dont jump me too quick, okay,...but some of the africans i don't get along with either. The ones here in OKC, i really dont like. Their attitudes against mixed women, light skinned women or light skinned men are very nasty and derrogative. And i'm talking bout the african ladies too. I don't know why but i have witnessed it here in my town. ..I'm pretty sure all of them is not like that in other cities.

9. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    As far as the Indians that have given to you (negatively), you are simply given back to them ... lol. They act funny toward you and you give them the same response back. I call that an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth.

Again as far as the Africans are concerned you are only expressing what you see as they have shown you a certain image of how they interact with African Americans. These feelings are circumstantial because if they didn't treat you certain ways you wouldn't feel that way about them. Thus in those situations its not racism it reactionary-ism (new word).

Here's the issue - many African Americans don't care for Europeans not because they hate their skin color but because of how they get treated by them and thus its called reactionalism (new word). 99% of the time Europeans don't get racism from African American because we react ... nevertheless, someone such as myself (1%) - I don't care how they act - I think we are superior to these viruses on this planet because we inherently know how to care for this planet and respect all life on this planet. History has proven it and we in modern times have proven it.

I'm a racist because I believe we are superior - you are reactionist because of how they treat you - there's a very big difference ... racist vs. reactionist (new word). I'm not angry or have content for their ways which makes me a personified racist - you on the other hand was provoked into your point(s) of view and thus you have something different going on then this racist aka me writing/talking to you.

Peace

Ru2religious

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,075

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......lol, you are still the master of the "one liner" elder...ROFL

Peace In,