Black Education / Schools : Can black English help black children learn better? One educator believes so

Can you wrap your brain around the idea of one-day creating our own jobs, and not begging Europeans or any other ethnic group for them? I know it's difficult for you AAs but you should at least try. Lol How about overthrowing white domination and ruling and governing ourselves again? Can you imagine that? You do realize that we did at one time? Or do you think Afrikan people are destined to be the servants of Europeans and other races for eternity? Or until they figure out a way to erase us from the face of the earth?

Well maybe one day we ALL will realise that creating our own jobs was the best way to go, imho I think we have missed that boat. Asians did exactly what you have suggested back in the 60's in Manchester and, now they run the show; distributors, wholesalers and retailers. Are you now suggesting that we attack this problem from the bottom up i.e., by attacking the retailer?.

sekou kasimu ...,

You just keep pointing to the problems without coming up with a concrete workable way forwards so its only natural that you revert to MX's doctrine...a sure sign that YOU, are looking for cover and, you have now totally lost the plot.

MX's legacy stands FIRM. You on the other hand will for ever be judged based on inner city AA's, there's NO escaping that. MX had the skill of connecting with those in our inner cities. MX's achievements are unique in our History. This is not a sprint, it's a relay race?.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back