Black People : Can ANYONE win a discussion/debate without addressing assertions and answering relevant questions?

Destee said:
Ideally, everyone can walk away winning ... wiser from the exchange…. Maybe, but how would serious problems EVER be solved without rational analysis, discussion and debate [as opposed to burying one’s head in the sand], and can you find anything that is even marginally IDEAL about the so chaotic mess we’re all being manoeuvred into/enslaved by the monetary manacles deployed by the current POWER ELITE, TODAY?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Destee said:
Ideally, everyone can walk away winning ... wiser from the exchange…. Maybe, but how would serious problems EVER be solved without rational analysis, discussion and debate [as opposed to burying one’s head in the sand], and can you find anything that is even marginally IDEAL about the so chaotic mess we’re all being manoeuvred into/enslaved by the monetary manacles deployed by the current POWER ELITE, TODAY?

dude - has anyone ever got any point across to you?

Destee said:
Ideally, everyone can walk away winning ... wiser from the exchange…. Maybe, but how would serious problems EVER be solved without rational analysis, discussion and debate [as opposed to burying one’s head in the sand], and can you find anything that is even marginally IDEAL about the so chaotic mess we’re all being manoeuvred into/enslaved by the monetary manacles deployed by the current POWER ELITE?

quote="jamesfrmphilly, post: 826935, member: 4688"dude - has anyone ever got any point across to you? Which means what James, why the so emotive focus on ME as opposed to the factual assertions that I make and the relevant questions that I ask?

How is it my fault that I can ALWAYS stand my ground/make my point, while asking questions related to the thread’s theme, whereas ALL that the rest of you can manage is to RUN AWAY, whinging and complaining like bemused infants?

BTW, is there a specific reason that YOU have NEVER EVER addressed assertions and answered questions in the direct manner possible with this medium [is doing so beyond your literacy level]?

BTW, is there a specific reason that YOU have NEVER EVER addressed assertions and answered questions in the direct manner possible with this medium [is doing so beyond your literacy level]?
:SuN020: yes, it is……..
Now you’ve stumped me, in that though I KNOW that literacy/education and intelligence are not one and the same, however without a basic level of literacy/grammatical construction of posts is obviously more challenging to achieve, but don’t you find that your standard has improved [as one of the somewhat exclusive clique who have been posting to Destee longer than I have], mine has by a considerable margin?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back