Black People : Can ANYONE win a discussion/debate without addressing assertions and answering relevant questions?

Who decides the winner?

That's a great question. I have sometimes..although I admit...rarely...conceded to another...based mostly because I thought I knew more on a topic then I really did and found what they had to say to be more viable. I don't believe I have here on this site conceded a whole debate but I have given in to points made in a debate to another. I am not perfect...but will admit to being wrong.....sometimes...lol

:qqb009: and no one else ever does……...

Yeah ... it's hard to "win" a debate against Brother Orisons ... or even debate to his satisfaction.

But i guess if we keep trying ... :brickwall:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Who decides the winner?

That's a great question. I have sometimes..although I admit...rarely...conceded to another...based mostly because I thought I knew more on a topic then I really did and found what they had to say to be more viable. I don't believe I have here on this site conceded a whole debate but I have given in to points made in a debate to another. I am not perfect...but will admit to being wrong.....sometimes...lol

Yeah ... we had a live show last night, and i heard things that gave me reason for pause ... on long held beliefs ... and while i did not concede, i admitted there may be room for improvement regarding my thinking. It's not easy for us to get to this place though, for oftentimes at this point in our lives, we're pretty grounded in whatever it is we think ... so moving us is not gonna be easy ... but it's a beautiful thing when one can make a presentation that elicits such. A pleasure even Ken Taylor.

But the winner ... ?? ... ideally, everyone can walk away winning ... wiser from the exchange.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

NNQueen, post: 174996, member: 36" have often heard Black people described as behaving like "crabs in a barrell." I've even used that term from time-to-time to describe how we oftentimes don't support each other or feel good for those who achieve certain goals in life.

Many times, I hear people say that Black people are extremely jealous of each other, particularly, if one of us has more than another. Sometimes slavery is given as a reason why this is, comparing house slaves with field slaves and how they were treated. Is this true about us?

Have you ever felt or know someone Black that disliked it or even got upset and gossiped about someone they knew who had more 'good' fortune than they did? Have you ever been jealous if someone you knew got a promotion, bought a house or new car, paid off a bill or even lost weight?

What about when some Black people get suspicious and become cynical of us who charge a fee for our services as though there is something wrong for Black people to sell their ideas or services?

Do you know Black people like that? "Look at him, why is he charging us for this cheap thing when he should be giving it away free?" Have you ever thought like that then gone and bought the exact same thing from the Korean or white man's store next door?

Have you ever thought of Black people as 'selling out' or being less conscious, if they are entrepreneurs and create a service for us, about us, but may solicit financial support from other Blacks to continue to offer their services?

Why is it okay for whites to make money (and I didn't say get rich) but not Blacks?

Many of us even question ministers who pass the collection plate more than once or beg every Sunday for their congregation to tithe when they are often living well, and in some instances, far better than the members of his/her church. Should Black ministers be more humble in their lifestyle because of their 'calling'? Maybe, maybe not, should we sanction these overly sanctimonious and sometimes out and out hypocritical truly despicable PARASITES bleeding our community while utilizing the Creator as a shield?

I've heard some Black business owners say that Black people expect to be given things for free or as cheap as we can get them from our own people. Could this be true and if so, then where are Blacks spending all of their collective wealth?

When you own something and invite others to enjoy it, but you set standards for how it should be used, are you wrong for doing that? Do you lose your right to dictate how you want your 'gift' to be used when you let others enjoy it? If you don't like the 'rules', is it better to simply not accept the gift and move on, or to try to destroy the gift so that others can't use it either?

Which is all very interesting, but what do you KNOW of the GAP community of Tulsa circa 1920, Rosewood, the manner in which Dr Malakai York has been imprisoned so as to leave the Nuwabians headless, who was ever convicted of murdering Malcolm X, Dr Martin Luther King, Biggie Smalls and Tupac Shakur?

Can you see a pattern here?

The rationale that non whites in general, we peoples of African ethnicity specifically, are under threat (FEAR) permeates every aspect of our daily lives, isn’t the grief integral with surviving in this so hostile environment the real source of the rifts between men and women/Africans in Africa and Africans in the Diaspora which includes the USA and all the diverse array of Socio-economic dysfunction still crippling our communities and countries in the 21st century?

Isn’t the difficult behaviour within our communities symptomatic of the residual trauma of the catastrophic defeat we have collectively received over the last 500 years in our ongoing war (during which our enslaved ancestors and their tortured, mutilated and murdered siblings were systematically CRUSHED) with Semites, and White Supremacist Racist Caucasians [that has left all of us UNWELL, isn’t the only variable just how severely crippled we are and how the damage manifests], which has never ever been openly declared has it, THEY JUST DO IT?

Do you know why military combatants are always debriefed after combat operations generally, wars specifically?

Without debriefing it would be virtually impossible for the combatants to regain their psychic balance particularly after bloody combat/a prolonged traumatic experiences and shocks. Don’t they also subsequently receive whatever psychotherapy is required to make them whole?

Contrast that with the non-existent psychotherapy we (in the UK, USA, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa) have received (in conjunction with the fact that they have never acknowledged the wrong, or said sorry) after surviving the sadistically Genocidal HOLAUCAST perpetrated by Europeans (against non Caucasians in general Africans in particular) on us over the last 500 years; whereas isn’t the current WAR ON TERROR an attempt to finish us off [enslave ALL of Humanity including their own lower echelons this time]?

Isn’t one of our major problems a very strategically maintained (by the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS/POWER ELITE currently dominating and decimating the planet and their lackeys of many hues) lack of accurate information, coupled with a total lack of vision and strategic planning from our (very easily spiritually/intellectually challenged Boulé dominated, and either unaware or interested in the WAR we're in) totally dysfunctional socio-economic elite?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed;
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back