Black People : Can ANYONE win a discussion/debate without addressing assertions and answering relevant questions?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
BTW, is there a specific reason that YOU have NEVER EVER addressed assertions and answered questions in the direct manner possible with this medium [is doing so beyond your literacy level]?

Now you’ve stumped me, in that though I KNOW that literacy/education and intelligence are not one and the same, however without a basic level of literacy/grammatical construction of posts is obviously more challenging to achieve, but don’t you find that your standard has improved [as one of the somewhat exclusive clique who have been posting to Destee longer than I have], mine has by a considerable margin?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
:10500: but i can't never 'win' boss…...

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
:10500: but i can't never 'win' boss…...
How do you KNOW that for a fact, your opinion, perspective, rationale is as valid as anyone else’s, but how can we ever assess/verify its worth if you never post it/give us a chance to see the world through your eyes?

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
:11100:not as valid as yours. never has been, never will be.
In whose opinion, I’ve been completely WRONG on several occasions, would have carried on in blissful ignorance but for the WAKE UP call I’ve received from other posters, I just wind you folks up because you’re ALWAYS running away, aren’t YOU?

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
For myself, one of the more frustrating things about the site has been the redirection and dance around answers from some posters.

Some answers are paragraphs long but don't say anything.
Some of the more fragile character go into evasive mode as standard rather than concede that they are either out of their depth cannot rationally address assertions/answer questions relevant to the thread's theme, so they resort to either waffling or personal attacks, whereas isn't the problem with this medium the fact that you can RUN, but you cant hide [just like the boxing ring]? ROFL
Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: