Black People : Can ANYONE win a discussion/debate without addressing assertions and answering relevant questions?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
BTW, is there a specific reason that YOU have NEVER EVER addressed assertions and answered questions in the direct manner possible with this medium [is doing so beyond your literacy level]?

Now you’ve stumped me, in that though I KNOW that literacy/education and intelligence are not one and the same, however without a basic level of literacy/grammatical construction of posts is obviously more challenging to achieve, but don’t you find that your standard has improved [as one of the somewhat exclusive clique who have been posting to Destee longer than I have], mine has by a considerable margin?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
:10500: but i can't never 'win' boss…...

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
:10500: but i can't never 'win' boss…...
How do you KNOW that for a fact, your opinion, perspective, rationale is as valid as anyone else’s, but how can we ever assess/verify its worth if you never post it/give us a chance to see the world through your eyes?

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
:11100:not as valid as yours. never has been, never will be.
In whose opinion, I’ve been completely WRONG on several occasions, would have carried on in blissful ignorance but for the WAKE UP call I’ve received from other posters, I just wind you folks up because you’re ALWAYS running away, aren’t YOU?

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
For myself, one of the more frustrating things about the site has been the redirection and dance around answers from some posters.

Some answers are paragraphs long but don't say anything.
Some of the more fragile character go into evasive mode as standard rather than concede that they are either out of their depth cannot rationally address assertions/answer questions relevant to the thread's theme, so they resort to either waffling or personal attacks, whereas isn't the problem with this medium the fact that you can RUN, but you cant hide [just like the boxing ring]? ROFL
Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
Alarm Clock said:
You know it may be a good idea to go out on a hot date every now and then. Just a suggestion​
Real hot!!! ;)
Why are you guys trying to get me into trouble, my 3 children are now adults, are you suggesting I should start again [that particular exercise is still a favourite] despite all the fiscal challenges? ROFL
Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed

SwagII

May 26, 2019
Do you characters have the vaguest idea as to just how very BIZARRE/FUNNY you are?
Which means what, you’re not the first poster that I’ve encountered whose standard response to relevant assertions and questions is [to dive for cover or head for the hills] headlong flight, why are you and most folk so fragile? Haven’t you so consistently “benevolent” types been “helping” non-whites in general, the African collective specifically for over 500 years now, with your assistance making the original inhabitants of this planets least resource rich continent [Europe] the wealthiest people on the planet TODAY, which begs the question can the rest of humanity survive any more HELP from you and your ilk?
Though in the USA its standard in a court of law to plead the 5th Amendment in circumstances where your answers would be self incriminating, wouldn’t ANYONE with even a moderate level of rational processing power re factual information struggle if they had to defend your perspective/stance with regard to the litany/catalogue of easily verifiable human rights abuses/murderous maliciously EVIL CRIMINALITY instigated and perpetrated by both your European ancestors and the current status quo on non-whites in general, the peoples of African ethnicity specifically from the start of the ongoing African HOLOCAUST over 500 years ago, to TODAY?

Isn’t the very obvious WINNER in any discussion/debate ANYWHERE else, the person whose assertions and questions [with regard to the thread’s theme] cannot be addressed or answered by the rest [of the forum/message board forcing them into total DENIAL/to literally run away and hide ALL the time], in stark contrast to the manner in which I’ve never EVER had to panic/bail out or felt the need to constantly project and promote OVERVIEW [probably because I am agile enough to concede when I’m wrong]?

Now can you relate to why the so consistently pitiful emotive dross that I usually encounter as standard on ALL of these message boards has left me worryingly close to accepting that the pandemic of BRAIN DEATH currently afflicting this planet means that not just you and your ilk, but virtually ALL of humanity really are trapped in feckless clueless AUTOMATON mode; and that there really aren’t any genuine CONTENDERS as opposed to very very easily spiritually/factually and intellectually challenged PRETENDERS out there [if your/their responses to date truly are the best you/they can do], or are ANY of YOU ever going to step up/prove me wrong, any time soon?

Oh, QQ... I really get it, Hell... you just like to talk! It equates to that old saying, "talking loud and saying nothing" etc. I can see QQ... that you articulate a some what good (word) game on those you perceived to be weak (brain dead) minded, etc. Awww ****, I guess you been in somebody's classroom! Oh well, "then carry on..." After all, "It's yo thang!" LMBAO...

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
[QUOTE="SwagII, post: 1021991, member: 59924"
Oh, QQ... I really get it, Hell... you just like to talk!

It equates to that old saying, "talking loud and saying nothing" etc.

I can see QQ... that you articulate a some what good (word) game on those you perceived to be weak (brain dead) minded, etc.

Awww ****, I guess you been in somebody's classroom! Oh well, "then carry on..."

After all, "It's yo thang!" LMBAO...
/QUOTE]
Why not just be specific as to how/why it is my fault that YOU and your ilk can barely construct a sentence, didn’t pay any attention at all at school/make it to a halfway reasonable college, while enjoying so very publicly displaying the pragmatic rational processing power re easily verifiable factual information of an amoeba or brick, as highlighted by your so consistent flight from addressing assertions/answering questions in the so very very direct manner possible with this medium?

Which part of this planet only EVER being totally SIMPLE, for SIMPLETONS/VICTIMS in WAITING who won’t have to wait long for murderous GRIEF to come calling in the 21st century, is NEWS/ROCKET SCIENCE to YOU?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

SwagII

May 26, 2019
[QUOTE="SwagII, post: 1021991, member: 59924"
Oh, QQ... I really get it, Hell... you just like to talk!

It equates to that old saying, "talking loud and saying nothing" etc.

I can see QQ... that you articulate a some what good (word) game on those you perceived to be weak (brain dead) minded, etc.

Awww ****, I guess you been in somebody's classroom! Oh well, "then carry on..."

After all, "It's yo thang!" LMBAO...
/QUOTE]
Why not just be specific as to how/why it is my fault that YOU and your ilk can barely construct a sentence, didn’t pay any attention at all at school/make it to a halfway reasonable college, while enjoying so very publicly displaying the pragmatic rational processing power re easily verifiable factual information of an amoeba or brick, as highlighted by your so consistent flight from addressing assertions/answering questions in the so very very direct manner possible with this medium?

Which part of this planet only EVER being totally SIMPLE, for SIMPLETONS/VICTIMS in WAITING who won’t have to wait long for murderous GRIEF to come calling in the 21st century, is NEWS/ROCKET SCIENCE to YOU?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Just like I said, here you still are, "talking loud saying nothing, etc." all them "big words" just wasted, etc. Let me get my dictionary and decipher some of these "over my head" words, etc. Why use that word, "amoeba" who besides yourself does this parasitic cell creature describe, etc. Btw, no pun intended, but you funny as hell, etc. QQ.... Aww sucks, there you go writing again! What are you mumbling about and or trying to articulate? Best thing you can do is put them funny word books down and get a whole of your self, etc. LMBO... @ you and all them words Now that word "simpleton" fits you just right, etc. Catch this, "ya heard me?" Hell... I gotta go!!!! See ya!!! Now des hea are sum werds… Bye... QQ...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: