Black People : Can ANYONE win a discussion/debate without addressing assertions and answering relevant questions?

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
"Destee, post: 826689, member: 1"]Brother Orisons ... you started this thread with posts from another site ... (JohnMaskelyne;28050595) ... ??

You know that's not good or appropriate ... but i'm happy to see you, so i won't fuss too much about it. Do alcoholics care even slightly about the any of the aesthetics of the container their drink comes in once they’ve verified the CONTENT is of the quality they like/desire?

The question I have is who determines the winner of the debate .... you ? ... How many victorious armies have ever had to run away from the battlefield, are forced into constant hiding and evasion as opposed to just standing their ground [putting ALL COMERS to flight/dive for cover, for over 10 years could overly inflate one’s ego/but I’m trying to hold it down. ROFL] or in the case of a message board addressing relevant assertions and answering relevant questions?

If that's the case, the chances are great no one will win, except you.
Love You and Welcome Home!

Destee Thanks for the welcome back, you’re STILL the best message board out there, but I have to keep the NATIVES here in the UK in order, [they ALWAYS end up running away] too?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
Destee said:
The question i have is who determines the winner of the debate .... you ? ... :nails:
If that's the case, the chances are great no one will win, except you.​
:qqb009: and no one else ever does……...
Am I detecting a hint of sarcasm/satire here James, how or why is it my fault if most people tend to be very very easily factually and intellectually challenged, as underlined by their inability to rationally discuss/debate or validate their perspective or stance?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Do alcoholics care even slightly about the any of the aesthetics of the container their drink comes in once they’ve verified the CONTENT is of the quality they like/desire?

I'd imagine an alcoholic might not care about the container, but i'm not an alcoholic ... i care.

How many victorious armies have ever had to run away from the battlefield, are forced into constant hiding and evasion as opposed to just standing their ground [putting ALL COMERS to flight/dive for cover, for over 10 years could overly inflate one’s ego/but I’m trying to hold it down. ROFL] or in the case of a message board addressing relevant assertions and answering relevant questions?

I don't know the answer to your question(s), but i'm glad you only gave me a few sentences to read ... :wink:

Thanks for the welcome back, you’re STILL the best message board out there, but I have to keep the NATIVES here in the UK in order, [they ALWAYSend up running away] too?

Coming from a veteran of discussions, such as yourself, i'm honored ... thank you ... :love:

Keep all those folk in the UK (and the rest of us) straight Brother Orisons! :)

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

SouthsideIrish

Banned
Jun 16, 2013
Chicago
Yeah ... we had a live show last night, and i heard things that gave me reason for pause ... on long held beliefs ... and while i did not concede, i admitted there may be room for improvement regarding my thinking. It's not easy for us to get to this place though, for oftentimes at this point in our lives, we're pretty grounded in whatever it is we think ... so moving us is not gonna be easy ... but it's a beautiful thing when one can make a presentation that elicits such. A pleasure even Ken Taylor.

But the winner ... ?? ... ideally, everyone can walk away winning ... wiser from the exchange.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
Very true points. I believe you to be more open minded then many. My allowed involvement in the board is one example of that although I have seen others in your posting style. I believe I myself to be more open minded then many here or elsewhere although I have room for improvement as well. Some enter debate without ever considering information or views of the counterpart. Refusing to give yourself room to grow lends itself to poor intelligence..IMO. It was popular opinion the world was flat. To find out it wasn't someone needed to reaccess what they knew as fact. Although it is admittedly more difficult when you are closer to the topic of debate then world geography can ever be it may lend greater benefit.

crwn

Jan 22, 2011
Why don’t you folks EVER answer questions in the direct manner possible with this medium?
REALLY, how would you explain the fact that historical luminaries like Dr Hawas, Dr Neal Spencer [subtly asserted that Augustus viewed Djedefrah’s pyramid as pre-cut stones], Dr Dobreth and quite a few other prominent historians presented this update to the GARBAGE that had previously attempted to marginalize Djedefrah as a murderous heretic/usurper of the throne as opposed to being a very very dutiful son [who put a complete boat in Khufu’s pyramid to aid his father Khufu’s journey in the afterlife] whose greatness still drawing pilgrims 2500 years after his death probably piqued/enraged that jealous bigot Augustus into so systematically deleting him from history?
All the historians featured were very obviously trying to not be malicious/disparaging about the Romans and Augustus [as they do have to eat and get paid] despite how specifically the facts that they presented at the end of this programme were highlighting the Romans on Augustus’s watch as probably the most malevolently destructive cultural VANDALS on the historical record, or do you know a worse example [I don’t]?
BTW, so how did you KNOW without the very detailed reconstruction done of the “Lost Pyramid” on this programme that Djedefrah's pyramid's apex was the highest point in the Pyramid field?

How on Earth would I cope?
Why are you folk veering off on this tangent in any case in that what is so radical about the so easily verifiable fact that the Romans executed Yeshuah [begs the question what the blue eyed Tteutonic blond usually depicted in churches worldwide was doing there/especially as even TODAY very few Semites match that description] who had hair like lambs wool and skin like burnished brass [thus if Christ came back like that wouldn’t they just execute the troublesome c*** again], dispersed literally drove the Jews out of Israel for giving them too much hassle; and utilised scorched earth as standard [as underlined by the manner in which they pillaged Carthage] so as to make sure their enemies/comparable empires that they conquered, couldn’t easily rebuild their culture/civilization?
I have been to Bologna, Venice and Pisa in Italy, had a great time saw many beautiful sights, but how many of YOU KNOW why Julius Caesar had to add July and August to the calendar that the Romans were trying to use, which kept on going out of sync with the seasons [highlighting that like the Greeks and Babylonians they too had copied a concept from Nubia/Khemet/Egypt that they didn’t fully understand], and are any of you aware of the original calendar format as deduced in Nubia/Khemet/Egypt circa 3500 BCE?
Do you characters have the vaguest idea as to just how very BIZARRE/FUNNY you are?

Were you looking in the mirror when you made that statement?
The fact is some people come to this board for solace and comfort and just to interact with others that share a particular point of view or custom, I like you may find some of their posts a little odd, but perhaps, just perhaps
they may not be on the same level as you, so while some or most of what you say may be correct and on point it might be the manner in which you come that may send some running for cover, therefore a slight change in temperament may be due. We also are aware that there are some people here that act like old roosters and mother hens and that they will try to protect there brood and will not be shaken from their roost at any cost, we know and they know who they are, you'll just have to live with that. We know that too little knowledge is not a good thing, we may also infer that too much perceived knowledge may make your brain bust, grab yourself a very cold towel fast and come back!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: