Black Spirituality Religion : Can anyone tell me what this symbolizes?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by cursed heart, Feb 22, 2007.

1. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    This dream I had last night.
    Me and my aunt were at some huge waterpark.
    She was sliding down the slide in front of me and I was right behind her sliding as well.
    She was using my purple,green and white soap dish as a float guide.
    She landed in the big body of water first.
    Then I did.
    Only I didn't just land.
    I began taking huge leaps.
    Then I stood straight up on my tippy toes with my arms out to the side with my head up smiling as I was gliding across the water with the sun in my face.
    It felt so so good!
    Free and beautiful.
    My aunt was looking at me and she said wtf? and called me a witch.
    Weird right?

2. nibs

nibs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22
    are you a witch? :)

it is interesting that your aunt did not share in your joy & exuberance.

3. cursed heart

Ratings:
    +38
    :?: I don't think I'm a witch.
    No she didn't.
    I wished she had.
    I'd still like to know what it meant!:thinking:

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace,

as stated already that she did not share in your joy could indicate some sort of jealousy at the fact that you have surpassed in her some way, shape or form!

The fact that she hit the water first says you 2 are close and that she may have had a hand in raising you...."Water" (nurturing)

Bouncing along the water exuberantly looking toward the Sun says that something or someone is making you happy and you feel full of life.....

She asked you if you were a witch, but was really asking herself because of the fact she did not feel your joy....

IMHO......

5. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    I agree here..but I have had some visions that I am still interpreting and wont offer my own view until I figure out my own 'visions', such as a recent one I had after envisioning a deceased uncle in 'meditation' where I was standing alone in the middle of a large storm..but no ordinary storm, when I looked up at the clouds the lightning started shaping the clouds into a tornado like stricture and everything was moving and there was complete havoc...except I 'knew' I was safe and calm....the sky got darker and darker and the winds picked up but the rain stopped and more tornado like lightning fueld shapes were hitting the ground and causing damage, I later turned around to search for a person, a woman as I remember, and 'woke up.'

any ideas?

6. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Greetings Fam-

Cursed Heart, still having beautiful astral experiences I see.

I can tell there are a few elements that you left out, but I understand its hard to remember our astral or dreamscape experiences at times. You're asking what this dream symbolizes, and truthfully the more you ask yourself these questions, the more your "self" will reveal those answers. Beloved, we can only help to guide you towards your own answers.

Here are my intelligent and intuitive guesses about your dream:

Its possible your Aunt and yourself may have a close spiritual relationship. Or, your Aunt possesses some of the same spiritual qualities that you do, or influences. Another possibility is that your Aunt in this case represents another part of you. Sometimes the characters in our dreams represents different parts of our being.

The huge water park, the soap dish- easy symbols. These speak about cleansing. Most dreams involving water actually deal with cleaning, especially if we are stressed out in our physical life. Water in most cases is a liquid mirror or vortex of energy.

You said the purple, green and white soap dish was your own, but your Aunt was using it. This may also deal with your relationship with your Aunt. If these are the actual colors of your soup dish, then you have done a good job of selecting colors that reflect your spirituality, and help to ground you...especially since those colors are used around water, another perfect grounder.

Your Aunt goes down the slide first, shows that she is your Elder of course but also that there are spiritual things she may have tried to help you with. The whole "water park" theme is also used to suggest the playfulness of the soul, as the process of cleansing our souls is something that should be enjoyed like a theme park. But in your case, it may be speaking directly about an issue with your own soul.

Your Aunt called you a Witch because in this realm you have that potential. There's nothing wrong with being a Witch, it simply means you have power to control or communicate with elements in nature. Which you do. It seems you have only allowed yourself enjoyment of these gifts there in your dream world. What you were doing is common when we awaken (or tap into) their Christ charka, or crown charka. "Walking on water" happens when we are able to access the gravitational force field that holds our body's atoms in place, thus you are able to make yourself lighter. Levitation is not weird at all.

Love one...
    one Love

7. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118

My interpretation:

Your auntie may have had some of the same experiences in her youth as you have... The two of you going down a waterslide may symbolize y'all traveling the same downward, yet exciting, uneventful, slippery slope (path).

Her plummeting into the water first symbolizes her regretful experiences/decisions which predate your experiences.

You landing in the water taking leaps and walking on water symbolizes you making wiser more sound decisions than her and being satisfied of the outcome...

Her calling you a witch after witnessing your "perfect land" means she may be a little jealous or envious of you for coming out on top. Perhaps she secretly admires you.

Hmm... the soap dish could mean she didn't/needs to to clean up her financial act(green) and sense of loyalty to you (purple).

OR...

she is riding your financial coattail, and you are more loyal to her, than she is to you.

You having dreams this keen could just serve as a warning sign.

Hey, then again, this is just MY shade-tree diagnosis.

Peace

8. cursed heart

Ratings:
    +38
    Yes we are very close .
    We are only nine months and sixteen days apart.
    Thanks for the response.

9. cursed heart

Ratings:
    +38
    Yes Meta there are things I left out.
    I really liked your interpetation.
    Yes that is the actual color of my soapdish.
    Christ chakra?
    I really need to read more about these things.
    I think if I started to cleanse and meditate it would no longer be only in dreatime.
    It just seems so real!
    Thank you!

10. cursed heart

Ratings:
    +38

Thanks spicy.
    We are like sisters.
    I do remember that while we were going down the slide that she was advisng me on something.
    Possibly telling a story.
    I went from the christ chakra to sitting alone at night in the water.
    It ended with just me sitting in the water and the day was now night.
    It's like everyone dissappeared off the face of the earth.
    I am trying schedule a reading this weekend.
    Hoepfully a good one.