African Traditional Religion : Can anyone Recommend African Spiritual Books?

Nakeone

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 11, 2012
NYC
Occupation
Technician
I would like to know if you all can recommend books or even links on African spirituality. When i research it i normally run into a plethera of topics but they discuss it with the assumption that you know WTF they are talking about. They talk about orishas and what not as though brothas on the corner discuss that all the time. " Oh yeah orishas! I love me some orishas" smh. But seriously, Yoruba and other systems are fine. Thanks i appreciate it.

I would like to know if you all can recommend books or even links on African spirituality. When i research it i normally run into a plethera of topics but they discuss it with the assumption that you know WTF they are talking about. They talk about orishas and what not as though brothas on the corner discuss that all the time. " Oh yeah orishas! I love me some orishas" smh. But seriously, Yoruba and other systems are fine. Thanks i appreciate it.

If you haven't already,

I suggest you reach out to bro Sekhemu.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back