Black Spirituality Religion : Can anyone help me to Find a Church in the states Who...

Auroraflower

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 26, 2004
Hi this may sounds strange ....

but i am looking foir a gathering of brothers and sisters ( a local church )

in the States who , teach about the Sabbath ....but also whom dont reject the Gift of speaking in tongue ( i dont have that gift myself but i have others , but i believe that jezus said that , but there needs to be translations others wise it has no value you will hear only some one speak ..."'habbbasla"' but i do believe that there are people who have that gift)

If anyone know a gathering a church who are active in the invoirement ..
and whom preach the hole bible not parts of it..

please let me know give me an adress ( personaly ) and let me know of they do missionarys.....
if it is the lords will ....with his will..

i will find that place but i need help....

i feel i need to go there and share the Gift that God gave wich is using my voice and other gifts to gloryfy him share the Gospel......
to the states and other places..

the time is short !

i am verry serius ...
and this is my calling.....

let me know if you know anything...

names adresses...

thanksfor the time:couple:

Maybe...

I don't know if you have tried Seventh Day Adventists but they believe in both Sabbath worshiping and speaking in tongues. Maybe there is one close to where you live. Good luck. I hope you find what you are looking for even though I personally wish you would reconsider chrisitianity...but I hope I helped.

peace and love.

Hi this may sounds strange ....

but i am looking foir a gathering of brothers and sisters ( a local church )

in the States who , teach about the Sabbath ....but also whom dont reject the Gift of speaking in tongue ( i dont have that gift myself but i have others , but i believe that jezus said that , but there needs to be translations others wise it has no value you will hear only some one speak ..."'habbbasla"' but i do believe that there are people who have that gift)

If anyone know a gathering a church who are active in the invoirement ..
and whom preach the hole bible not parts of it..

please let me know give me an adress ( personaly ) and let me know of they do missionarys.....
if it is the lords will ....with his will..

i will find that place but i need help....

i feel i need to go there and share the Gift that God gave wich is using my voice and other gifts to gloryfy him share the Gospel......
to the states and other places..

the time is short !

i am verry serius ...
and this is my calling.....

let me know if you know anything...

names adresses...

thanksfor the time:couple:

Greetings Auroraflower!

You're looking for "for a gathering of brothers and sisters", in order to do what?

OO7 thank you for responding thanks guys yes its serius

..:em4500:

REALY REALY SERIUS:SuN035:

thank you but i found the Truth the way and the light ..In God and jezus Christ ...the truth in not in the Wrong ways people twisted the truth and abused it to that caused dangerous and wrong behaviors .....
CHristianity has a bad name So have other religions for its walks and actions of the believers..
but thank you for youre responding much love :em4500:

oo7 the problem is the seven days adventist Dont believe in the speaking in Tongeu they believe in the interpetation of other languages not that Jezus said "'they will speak in a new tongue these are the signs that follow the believers ....
it is that part that tne Penthecostal do believe in ...BUT THEY DONT TEACH ABOUT THE SABBATH wich the Sevendaysadventest do Teach...

the thing is i can function til a certain point in both of them ,grow in neighter of this because i will always be a stranger because i believe in both...

NIbs :em4500:thank you for youre responding ....
read what i just wrote above...
the sevendays adventist dont believe in the Gift of speaking in tongue ...
but do believe in the Sabbath ...

i believe what jezus said and i dont want to reject that truth ...eigther just like i dont want to and can reject the Truth about one Of GOds Command mand is The Sabbath ''' Cause it will be a sign (also a seal between me and my peopel .......GoD Said )between me and my people ...

AND THIS IS SOOOOOOOO SERIUS!

asafo87.....answer :

to bring The ""GOOD NEWS "" (with my the gift God gave to me ,to give it to others)

and ...

to call Out GODS PEOPLe...

of a system Called BABYLON......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back