Higher Standard Required : Can Anyone Ask Questions in the Study Group Forums?

I get what you are seeking to enforce here and have used some personal restraint in abiding by the rules and have ceased posting in the study forums as I am not presently seeking "inclusion" within any particular or specific Path.

I do find it contradictory though the manner in which Christians here have been allowed to raise questions (or arguments) in the Atheist and Islam study groups.

Just saying...

Brother O ... thanks for working with me ... putting great examples on the table! :)

I know of violations in The Islam Study Group Forum ... that have not been addressed ... but have not seen more.

That's basically 'cause i aint had time ... but if you know of more, report the thread / post and we'll check it out.

Thanks for looking out for our home ... :love:

Everyone ... yall need to chill on this thread ... Mass Incarceration + Silence = Genocide

If you're not an adherent of Islam, or sincerely seeking inclusion, you should not be posting in that forum.

Yeah ... report the posts ... and they'll get looked at.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Brother O ... thanks for working with me ... putting great examples on the table! :)

I know of violations in The Islam Study Group Forum ... that have not been addressed ... but have not seen more.

That's basically 'cause i aint had time ... but if you know of more, report the thread / post and we'll check it out.

Thanks for looking out for our home ... :love:

Everyone ... yall need to chill on this thread ... Mass Incarceration + Silence = Genocide

If you're not an adherent of Islam, or sincerely seeking inclusion, you should not be posting in that forum.

Yeah ... report the posts ... and they'll get looked at.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee
I really understand now how you claim to be an universal forum. You are representing well with everyones feeling taken to heart!

I get what you are seeking to enforce here and have used some personal restraint in abiding by the rules and have ceased posting in the study forums as I am not presently seeking "inclusion" within any particular or specific Path.

I do find it contradictory though the manner in which Christians here have been allowed to raise questions (or arguments) in the Atheist and Islam study groups.

Just saying...

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... And please don't take offense at what I'm about to say bro. omo, but the period in which you speak to Christians having some vantage point, centered largely around the rules as they applied, then. Also, Sister Destee reached a point at which the "adherents" would represent to her when a violation occurred in said Study Forums. All this speaks to a morphing, if you will, of how difficult its been to get this show off and running:). And I, for one, am glad to see her tackle this problem with even more management.

Personally, I remain optimistic we will have the kind of Study Forums intended all along.

Peace In,

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... And please don't take offense at what I'm about to say bro. omo, but the period in which you speak to Christians having some vantage point, centered largely around the rules as they applied, then. Also, Sister Destee reached a point at which the "adherents" would represent to her when a violation occurred in said Study Forums. All this speaks to a morphing, if you will, of how difficult its been to get this show off and running:). And I, for one, am glad to see her tackle this problem with even more management.

Personally, I remain optimistic we will have the kind of Study Forums intended all along.

Peace In,

No offense taken but I'm talking recent activity, and I get your point. No harm, no foul.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back