Higher Standard Required : Can Anyone Ask Questions in the Study Group Forums?

Honey1201

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 11, 2013
Okay Family ... this is a Study Group Forum thread ... so please stop posting to it unless you are an adherent of the path or sincerely seeking inclusion within it.

I'm gonna give you all a chance to see this ... but more consequences are coming if you continue.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee
Just so I understand the rules..are we not aloud to ask a question here?

Just so I understand the rules..are we not aloud to ask a question here?

You should not post in the Study Group Forums if you are not an adherent of the path or sincerely seeking inclusion within it.

While discouraging those that are not adherents or sincere seekers, limits the dialogue, it also limits the disruption.

Determining if one is sincerely seeking inclusion, and asking questions from that perspective, is going to be difficult. The Moderating TEAM and/or the adherents of the path will ultimately make this decision. So if you are asking from this perspective, please couch your queries in the most respectful and humble way possible, as not to be determined in violation of the rules, as it will not be your call to make ... and the standards are high.

It's a noble venture we're trying to achieve, giving the adherents of each path a peaceful place to grow and study together, while allowing us to be privy to their discussions (in essence learning and growing with them). The good thing about it all ... is that even though you may not be able to ask the question in the Study Group Forum ... you can ask it in the Main Spirituality Forum ... and anyone willing to respond, can. So no one is being denied the opportunity to ask a question, which is a very important piece.

The Study Group Forums didn't start out this way, and may not end this way, but that's a characteristic of a work in progress, ever evolving. There's so much more that i need to share regarding the Study Group Forums. They are bigger than even this post, with a rich history at this point, and it's hard to articulate it all in a clear, easy to understand way.

At this point though, until we get to where i can lay it all out ... let's all act prudently ... and not post to the Study Group Forum if you are not an adherent of that path or sincerely seeking inclusion within it. Again, you're welcome to have and post questions in the Main Spirituality Forum without being concerned if you're possibly violating a Study Group Forum rule.

Sister Honey Chile ... :love: ... i've moved your post and my response to a new thread in the Main Spirituality Forum, so all can respond, take part, share their thoughts, suggestions, etc., regarding this challenge of our home.

Love You!

Destee

You should not post in the Study Group Forums if you are not an adherent of the path or sincerely seeking inclusion within it.

While discouraging those that are not adherents or sincere seekers, limits the dialogue, it also limits the disruption.

Determining if one is sincerely seeking inclusion, and asking questions from that perspective, is going to be difficult. The Moderating TEAM and/or the adherents of the path will ultimately make this decision. So if you are asking from this perspective, please couch your queries in the most respectful and humble way possible, as not to be determined in violation of the rules, as it will not be your call to make ... and the standards are high.

It's a noble venture we're trying to achieve, giving the adherents of each path a peaceful place to grow and study together, while allowing us to be privy to their discussions (in essence learning and growing with them). The good thing about it all ... is that even though you may not be able to ask the question in the Study Group Forum ... you can ask it in the Main Spirituality Forum ... and anyone willing to respond, can. So no one is being denied the opportunity to ask a question, which is a very important piece.

The Study Group Forums didn't start out this way, and may not end this way, but that's a characteristic of a work in progress, ever evolving. There's so much more that i need to share regarding the Study Group Forums. They are bigger than even this post, with a rich history at this point, and it's hard to articulate it all in a clear, easy to understand way.

At this point though, until we get to where i can lay it all out ... let's all act prudently ... and not post to the Study Group Forum if you are not an adherent of that path or sincerely seeking inclusion within it. Again, you're welcome to have and post questions in the Main Spirituality Forum without being concerned if you're possibly violating a Study Group Forum rule.

Sister Honey Chile ... :love: ... i've moved your post and my response to a new thread in the Main Spirituality Forum, so all can respond, take part, share their thoughts, suggestions, etc., regarding this challenge of our home.

Love You!

Destee
I get you, don't push it until further notice.

Love You!

Destee

I get what you are seeking to enforce here and have used some personal restraint in abiding by the rules and have ceased posting in the study forums as I am not presently seeking "inclusion" within any particular or specific Path.

I do find it contradictory though the manner in which Christians here have been allowed to raise questions (or arguments) in the Atheist and Islam study groups.

Just saying...

Peace and Blessings Family,

The adherents of the Study Group Forums will probably have the last word on whether a post is disrespectful to their path.

The Moderating TEAM will ultimately have the final say, as i have already seen exceptions to the above, but these times are very rare. The Moderators / Administrators are not adherents of every path, do not know what would be inherently offensive to each, and for this reason we will most often give way to the adherent's opinion of such.

If we, The Moderating TEAM, must move your posts from any one of the Study Group Forums, based on our own determination that it is disrespectful, or a determination made by an adherent .... you will be ... BANNED FROM ALL OF THE STUDY GROUP FORUMS. You may get one post moved or three, or even none, and still get banned from them all.

This is what you're up against when posting in these forums ... the highest standards within this community.

As this new, updated, revised set of Rules of the Study Group Forums reveal themselves ... i'll post here.

Ask questions and make suggestions if you'd like ... as yall may see something i don't.

Thanks a Bunch.

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back