African Traditional Religion : Can anybody reference the African Village??

Brother thank you for your Kindness and efforts! It is greatly appreciated... I would love to hear any relevant info.. ( My bad for the late response but my browser acts crazy sometimes ) From what I hear they are suppose to embody alot of the original Old Way Customs but I never have met somebody who ACTUALLY has dealt with them... Brethren Respects!!

Peace.. Peace..

Be eni (yes) In fact there is no way other than casting merindilogun to ascertain what a divinity requires of you. On the website i provided there is an Ahosu (King) in the Vodun culture Daa Fawesagu who among other things performs Ipele Fa. He can do it without you being there.

Brethren, I appreciate the reference!.. I have been looking into His Majesty Ahosu Djisovi Sagbaju Agbovi I ... And I would like to know if there is anything that you can tell me about the King and if you have any personal experience with the brother?

He seems like he is a pretty deep brother...

Peace.. Peace..

Brethren, I appreciate the reference!.. I have been looking into His Majesty Ahosu Djisovi Sagbaju Agbovi I ... And I would like to know if there is anything that you can tell me about the King and if you have any personal experience with the brother?

He seems like he is a pretty deep brother...

Peace.. Peace..

Sure. Email me please

I've had a brief interaction with the brother about 5 years back - nothing intense. We share a similiar philosophy on some things which is a plus. I have nothing inherently bad or negative to say about him, although I've heard some things from a couple others. It's not my place to repeat because I don't the veracity of the claims. Some people might say "ooh, that Blackbird - stay away from him. He ain't no good" and not know my story. I would say check everything out and follow your own intuition.

Sidenote: I ain't no good. Never said I was.

Blackbird (Little man standing at the crossroads)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back