Black Spirituality Religion : Can any one explain this statement about Haiti?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Ankhur, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ankhur
    I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THE ORISHAS WOULD HAVE HARMED THE MOST DOWNTRODDEN AND OPPRESSED AFRICANS ON THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE OR DESTROY THE ENTIRE INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE FIRST NATION TO BE FREE OF EUROPEAN DOMINATION OF ALL THE AFRICAAN NATIONS

THEN YOU MUST NOT KNOW THE ORISHAS THEN!!!!!

I don't know much about yoruba but I found the response to be really stupid.

This question is to establish clarity and understanding

2. KMTSista

KMTSista Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +259
    First, lets ask what are YOUR TRUE spiritual beliefs because I'm confused. Are you Kemetic or Christian?

Also if you don't know much about Yoruba, how can you dismiss or call something "stupid" of what myself and Dark Magician had to say about the direct connection to what has been going on with the "energies" with the slave trade and the hurricanes that past in relation to the orisha's, because the way you came across in the other topic was if YOU KNOW for fact about what the Orishas' are about, yet you stand here now and say you don't know much about Yoruba.

Which is it?

3. KMTSista

Ratings:
    +259
    oh and by the way, its "stupid" and insulting in itself to call someone elses theory stupid when you have clearly stated you "don't know" about what they are speaking of.

I just find sometimes, you either have yet to decide what you want to be"lie"ve in, or you are infiltrating on "something".

I'm still trying to feel you out cause sometimes I wonder.

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    please go to the open discusion site and see my response to your comment, in the haiti, post.

I stated what I said and there should be no understanding if one reads what I said

5. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    then clarify it whjat is your or any one who thanked you problem?

This is a board of many practices faiths, beliefs and religions, but he binding force is that we are all African, so wht is the disconnect?

6. KMTSista

Ratings:
    +259
    And yet you still haven't answered the question, at least not directly. No need to go to another post to answer a question you can answer right here. I don't do indirectness, I prefer direction communication because your trickery could confuse me by having me go to another post stating something completely opposite of what you are saying here.

As I said you confuse me........

If you are your "African self", then why were you on certain persons page mentioning to them about the "Lord and Savior Jesus Christ", but have a Khamitic name that symbolizes the Ankh.

If you can put the pieces of the puzzle of what I'm stating to you, then you would realize my realizations on certain things because if I were really AGAINST the "Rutts" (as my man Tito said) of so called Christianity, you would see me on here continually arguing other Christians, but I don't because of the fact that as I've stated, i see every religion as a part of the whole picture.

This is not about one belief system verses another because as I have stated, I consider myself to be all, ACCEPT definitions, paths and words deformed by Eurocentrism i.e. Christianity THE RELIGION, not the Brotha Man himself.

If you are a true African you would stop using Euro Pagan names for the BROTHA, and realize that the Bible that we have is indeed a foundation to understanding Yeshuah, and that path to God, but it can't be taken verbatum, as no religion can, until we have all the scrolls and respect the man by addressing him with his appropriate name.

So again I ask, what is your belief system? Is it European/Greek/Roman/Pagan/Isis/Jesus/Zeus? Or is it Afrikan? Yah/Yeshuah/Ausar/Obatala etc etc. If it is Afrikan then please stop calling him Jesus (not to force you to do so, but I'm just saying. You can do as you please, but me personally I don't call on Zeus.

H.I.M as my Rasta friends would say, doesn't mind having names, just don't confuse HIM with the Greeks slave name for him who lynched him in an ancient public lynching.

As Yaffa Bey said we must pick up THEIR dictionaries to find THEIR meanings to find OUR truth behind the trickery in THEIR words.

If you don't know, then by all means just say that, no shame in not knowing but please stop posting comments to every single thread on this board as if YOU KNOW everything then turning around and changing your swagger when someone pulls you card and proves you lacking knowledge about a specific topic, then adding insult to injury by calling someone's statements "stupid", it just makes you look worse as a Afrikan to call another African stupid.

Its confusing for real.

http://yaffabey.com/englishisacurse.html

7. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    BANG!!!!!!!...TRANSFORMATION!!!! THAT ALL PAPA LEGBA ...PEOPLE WAS STAGNANT AND NEEDED TO BE MOVED!!!!!

Here is another one to explain, and no I ma no expert or minister ot scholar in any religion though I do feel that it was stupid for Pat Robertson to say what he said ans as a Christian I showed and explained, why.

Now these statements were not made in regads to a philosphical discussion but were made in response to the greates recent disaster that all folks of African descent are feeling theref ore as an African I have the doggone righ to ask any one be they Muslim who says somethin about the horror, relating to thier religon, or if they are Hebrew and say something about this related to thier religion or if they are bhuddhist and say something about this related to thier religion and just like if anyone asked me a question about Christianity, they do not have to qualify themselves of the statemnt effects the lives of millions.