Black Atheists : Can an athiest be spiritual?

I'm an Atheist and We don't believe in any God. I believe in the Annunaki, as you can see by my user name. But they have no deity or religion that requires worship.

We tend to label any being we see as being greater than us as God. God is just a man made word, All through the ages man has been telling man what God is. yet with all of his endless theories and definitions, no word has come forth to tell us which is right. IMO, the reason for this is there is nothing there that can answer us, all that could and would answer is man made,natural, and evolutionary.

The Annunaki is an extraterrestrial race that genetically manipulated mankind for various reasons... To a race that is less advanced, we would be viewed as Gods. This was that case during the early days of exploration of the unknown world.

Peace!

Enki thank you for sharing your truth. That is what I am feeling or sensing. There IS something 'out there' that is directly linked to US. Maybe this is where the stories on the ancient walls of 'other' civilizations before us were depicting. Christianity specifically is a religion that baffles me because it seems to be a huge mixture of many different civilizations beliefs, my personal goal is to soothe that yearning that churns and pulls to me in the 'pit' of my stomach pushing toward truth or maybe I should say, my truth as truth is relative to the individual.

When searching or doing any kind of research on these beings called the Annunaki, I have found two different stories. One are those taught or shared here on Destee and others that support and exalt the white race. I have watched countless Sci Fi movies and now that I am seeing them AGAIN I am seeing references to what it is I am learning here. I have had a couple of 'visitations' from beings 'out there' without even knowing what any of this was, what I would like to know is how does one dig further, ya know, beyond youtube and those internet sites that exalt white souls. :bye:

What I want to get into is what substance are the Annuaki made of? Did they believe in souls within the physical body? Do they have telepathic communication? Do or can they communicate with 'us' via dreams, telepathy, etc? What are these "ghost" like beings we in earth based practices call "spirits"? So many questions for a sistah that believes that everything on this earth and within us as organic beings has consciousness and a purpose, and it doesn't just boil down to function. It's an inner connectedness sort of like a spiders web. :thinking:

Finally, if we were created to farm gold for these God like beings the Annunaki, how can we be considered Gods when in fact we were slaves? (here I go) so we weren't created out of love, we were created as workers? If that is the case then what we were used for by our 'creators' was what the white man used us for to build this country! No better, just workers. If this is who we are, what we were created for, nothing else, then why don't blacks just accept that 'truth' and be what we were created to be? Why do we feel the inner struggle and have that inner fight to be say "NO!" and rebel?:thinking:

Right now I don't know if these questions make much sense but the Atheist thread on here was POWERFUL and I did resonate to mostly all of it, but I don't think I am one. I just agree 100% with being anti religious.

Ugh. :SuN024:

I love this site and the minds on it! All of you are helping me to evolve!

Love Moon:hearts1:

From my pov, these atheists are as big a nutcase as religious folks as they basing their theories on myths.

Hey SlickBeast:hi: I found your comment interesting. Please go deeper on this quote ^^^ . You seem to have a POV that I would like to hear to gain balance in this definition. If I am to understand you correctly, you are saying that Atheism is on the opposite end of the spectrum in relation to religion and they are just as dangerous.

How?

Sister ... this is a great question! :toast:

sounds like one i wooda asked ... if my mind had thot of it !!! ... :)

i'm reading and learning right along with you!

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
:hearts1: u DESTEE! Let's get ta :thinking:.. what is that song by MC Hammer from back in the day?! The chorus was like "Lets go deeper, gotta go deeper"... lol.. That is how I am feelin!

To Guest Poster : I wanna be like Christ

I'm not approving your post for inclusion because it's too confrontational for this, THE ATHEIST STUDY GROUP FORUM.

I appreciate that it has no curse words, and on the surface is respectful, but not quite respectful enough for the STUDY GROUP AREA.

You're welcome to repost the exact same thing, in the main Religion / Spirituality Forum, where the standards are not quite as high.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back