Black Money Business Jobs : Can African Americans raise 5 billion dollars for the Renaissance of Africa?

I agree with you 100% there's nothing to argue about.Its clear I am right and you have few misconceptions.I understand all about Ebola just as I understand HIV it is an illness manipulated by man once it emerges. If it wasn't why would the American military send troops instead of medical aid.The obvious answer is quarantine.China was trying to aid in this problem a few years ago and America did not attempt to assist them in the matter it was hush hush.And I am not a confrontational individual but don't try to suck up to a sensitive situation African-Americans disrespect our African nations enough. First why don't you try going to a few. Your view about America being broke was clear, you do agree you mentioned foriegn aid right enough said.I do respect you as a man though most men remain cowards and would not have dared to.challenge or for that matter ask why I believe the way I do and where did I get my information and allow those in higher positions than they are to degrade their ethnicity and stand there looking dubious without any thing to say.On another note west Nile is also a virus and there's a Nile river so no I don't follow that.

recognize that economic growth and development is under-written by military power. Without strength/security anything you create can and will be taken.. abused.. perverted.. destroyed.. etc. Recognize that. Also recognize that there can be no accumulation of economic power in the form of American Federal Reserve Notes.

take a longer look at what happened to Kaddafi.. and why.. and ask yourself, how can there be any real secure economic foundation in a place where member-states can be illegally attacked and destabilized with impunity.

This would be a senseless scheme!

As the films of the late (and great) African filmmaker--Ousmane Sembene--did and do present the 'real' African people etc., good and bad, as well as via terms that nobody black born and raised here can and should deny:

It's always about taking care of home, first and foremost...

Africans heal yourselves...

I. e., from one of your distant relatives, on the keeping it real side...

FYI

As the films of the late (and great) African filmmaker--Ousmane Sembene--did and do present the 'real' African people etc., good and bad, as well as via terms that nobody black born and raised here can and should deny:

It's always about taking care of home, first and foremost...

Africans heal yourselves...

I. e., from one of your distant relatives, on the keeping it real side...

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back