Black Money Business Jobs : Can African Americans raise 5 billion dollars for the Renaissance of Africa?

Rottenez watkins

Sep 24, 2014
I agree with you 100% there's nothing to argue about.Its clear I am right and you have few misconceptions.I understand all about Ebola just as I understand HIV it is an illness manipulated by man once it emerges. If it wasn't why would the American military send troops instead of medical aid.The obvious answer is quarantine.China was trying to aid in this problem a few years ago and America did not attempt to assist them in the matter it was hush hush.And I am not a confrontational individual but don't try to suck up to a sensitive situation African-Americans disrespect our African nations enough. First why don't you try going to a few. Your view about America being broke was clear, you do agree you mentioned foriegn aid right enough said.I do respect you as a man though most men remain cowards and would not have dared to.challenge or for that matter ask why I believe the way I do and where did I get my information and allow those in higher positions than they are to degrade their ethnicity and stand there looking dubious without any thing to say.On another note west Nile is also a virus and there's a Nile river so no I don't follow that.

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
recognize that economic growth and development is under-written by military power. Without strength/security anything you create can and will be taken.. abused.. perverted.. destroyed.. etc. Recognize that. Also recognize that there can be no accumulation of economic power in the form of American Federal Reserve Notes.

take a longer look at what happened to Kaddafi.. and why.. and ask yourself, how can there be any real secure economic foundation in a place where member-states can be illegally attacked and destabilized with impunity.

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
This would be a senseless scheme!
As the films of the late (and great) African filmmaker--Ousmane Sembene--did and do present the 'real' African people etc., good and bad, as well as via terms that nobody black born and raised here can and should deny:

It's always about taking care of home, first and foremost...

Africans heal yourselves...

I. e., from one of your distant relatives, on the keeping it real side...

FYI

Rottenez watkins

Sep 24, 2014
As the films of the late (and great) African filmmaker--Ousmane Sembene--did and do present the 'real' African people etc., good and bad, as well as via terms that nobody black born and raised here can and should deny:

It's always about taking care of home, first and foremost...

Africans heal yourselves...

I. e., from one of your distant relatives, on the keeping it real side...

FYI

Rottenez watkins

Sep 24, 2014
Africa has many countries and the story of Tripoli is detrimental indeed,but Desmond Tutu,Mandela, Garvey,Kadaffi these were and are leaders whose idealogy set Africa apart.There's work to do yes there's always work to do; this is why those leaders I mentioned attempted to get it done.One thing I have never understood was people's fear of dying.And claim they live for jesus.And today the mere thoughts of corruption attempts to blindside African government because of personal gratification.It cannot be impossible to rebuild a nation.But how can that be done when those who maintain what they believe to be power,live in fear of what they esstabblished imminently can be destroyed.

Rottenez watkins

Sep 24, 2014
We aren't talking about toddler's learning how to ride a new training wheel here.I never heard Kadaffi blame the world bank once for any shortcomings for his country, he knew and was very clear of who and how his country was been financed Libya was in no way shape or form in any turmoil. Britain & America painted a tainted picture of Colonel Kadaffi so if he was so bad of a leader they made him out too be.Why did they take so.long to overthrow him? I didn't even complete Highschool but I've been able to be blessed with the knowledge to know the Federal reserve notes and IMF Bank isn't propping up nations like we're being lead to believe they are, come on how long has Myanmar,Togo,Zaire been neglected and had to defend for themselves checks and balances there's too much going on for every Road and Avenue to be resurfaced and paved.

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
If anything has been exposed, and for all to see, is those who claim to love afirca so much just can't or won't get their minds around others who remain part of the 'I too am an American' (first and foremost) Civil Rights era mindset...

I and we are a reflection of the 'black is beautiful (too) era, no disrespect to the first group of doers/thinkers/etc.

In both cases, some united or should unite, for common causes...

Others argue and bicker, as though their approach is the right and proper one...

I do admit the obvious shortcomings of the first:

The shortcomings of the second we also have to face up to...

In both cases:

The days of predetermined agendas by a relative few hasn't worked since the black backed support for Mandela and/or the toppling of the hated apartheid regime in South Africa...

Flashfoward and the ANC regime has its own share of critics and detractors as well...

My and as well as more to the point:

What I (a young man with a lack of knowledge) about how Africa was, now an older (hopefully wiser) one knows better...

Black people are a reflection of different agendas, as any other group is...

Only if a bunch of better off blacks feel or think as the originator of this thread chooses to believe, is if and when they heed his call...

FYI

Da Flash

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 10, 2007
The OC............for now!
Occupation
professional internet surfer
Maybe I missed it but, to what purpose would the 5 billion go? I like the concept but, there are some hard questions that would have to be answered;

1. What is the purpose of the money
2. Who would be in charge of said money?
3. In which of the many countries would we start.
4. How would we keep anything whether it be the money or items purchased with it secure??

and the list could go on.

Don't get me wrong, I not trying to come across as "negative negro" but doing anything with the numbers you're talking about without answering the tough questions first would be quite the uphill battle.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz