Black Money Business Jobs : Can African Americans raise 5 billion dollars for the Renaissance of Africa?

KingSango

BANNED
Aug 18, 2013
I want to know what are your thoughts about public fund raising amongst poor people. Who are the mindset that would give to such a cause? What will it take for you to give to such a cause? What would be fair and equitable for you? How can we use some of that money here also for our development? Is it possible? Well if a 2.5 million Blackmen gathered on the Washington Mall is it not possible to raise billions for Africa?

Wouldnt it be better money spent raising money for black communities here in America?

Forgive me if I am a wrong but I thought new immigrants from Africa dont really even identity with African Americans here in the US.

On a similar plane I dont know why America feels the need to pledge money to ANY foreign country when we ourselves are flat broke.

Has any progress been had recently for local projects in African American communities funded by our dollars? Have we organized enough in our community where we are effective in our social development agendas? It's not like people aren't spending money on social problems in the African American community because they are, what isn't happening is the building of industrial infrastructure. Of all the industry in the U.S from technology, to telecommunications, to manufactoring, entertainment, government, finance and the list goes on without one industry that is controlled by African Americans. How can we ever gain respect in the world and we don't run any area?

Also our contribution is snuffed out here in America. Most of the contributions, inventions and innovation that has come out of the African American experience has been stolen and exploited by Whites. I believe Africa is the best place to plant our seeds in light of this. Where else can we go and commercial farm and grow every type of fruit, vegetable and herb we desire, stocking giant warehouses, with crop yield like every 2 weeks! That would be enough food to feed entire communities of us, other Africans, free schools that we set up and run, food for tourism--restaurants,inns, hotels and resorts. Oil refinery, we have enough billions to get into that game if we collectively did it. So that means very low cheap fuel for our transportation--cabs, delivery trucks, public transit, protective services, emergency services, school buses. There's an abundance of solar energy radiation in most of Africa. A substantial investment in solar energy installation, design, repair and maintenance would also help keep us ran cheap and feasible for maximum explosive growth. Africa has the most potential out of all the continents, we are on a continent in case you forgot, our fortunate luck is that we are children of Africa, only to connect with our brothers and sisters for an enlighten age that is upon us as Africans.

The equitable solution for African American investors is a direct line into profit. Right now most of don't know anyone in Africa we can trust to set up business from afar, which is nothing more than international trade and commerce. But if we start corporations and organizations and put people in place with connection we could easily make secure, fair and equitable business transactions. It will probably be some skirmishes until things smooth out, but as long as things are kept just, fair and equitable we can do business with ease Africa. The capital gained could be used to booster our development efforts here in the U.S. We should use some of those billions right here that connect with the global expansion into Africa.

Without this expansion I'm afraid our struggle might be futile in the long run. The dollar is falling in value. BRIC has really dropped using most dollars when ever possible. We might not have time to raise anything if we debate over it. The fall of the dollar will be the social collapse of America. If you're flat broke now and too unimaginative to understand how we can raise these money over a period time, then you're gonna really be the loser if the dollar falls then you're went from flat broke to nothing. And nobody is flat broke. If you can't make a few dollars to give to a cause that's designed to promote your advancement then how you expect to get out of the hole, if not by sacrifice? By sacrifice I mean literally by sacrifice. Also we need to learn to deprive ourselves of indulgences if we are to make it out of these troubling times. For we must take advantage of our only leverage which is the spoils of war U.S empire bucks before they're worthless ink paper, too much ink for even wiping.

Wouldnt it be better money spent raising money for black communities here in America?

Forgive me if I am a wrong but I thought new immigrants from Africa dont really even identity with African Americans here in the US.

On a similar plane I dont know why America feels the need to pledge money to ANY foreign country when we ourselves are flat broke.
We; were not even sure who we are,or who we are speaking about.so you know your African-American do you? but you rather use the term to identify yourself as a black man or rather black-American.We are fault's of our own ignorance and stupidity to say such spiteful things without aforethought and not even reflecting the group people those comment s are directed towards wonder why African-Immigrants see us the way they do.I leave you with this eventhough some of us may have, and some of us may not been kinship to those slaves who were brought to America we are still descendants of Africa born here or not because the constant reminder of the portraying us as the disease people is still well alive.And truth be told it was not mistake about how the aides virus plagues African-American communities And by coincidence were supossed to believe that cases of Ebola somehow found its way through the gates of America, by a"lets use your terms, a man of color; my terms African descent

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back