Can Adults PREACH to Children Here?

cherryblossom

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 28, 2009
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65520

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65473

Brother Ankur has posted 2 threads in the "TEENZ Forum" which advocate the teachings of the NGE (nation of gods & earths).

I have tried to explain to him how inappropriate these topics are in that forum, but he is not receptive.

Now, yes, I am aware that NGE members have stated that their "belief system" is not a "RELIGION" and that they call it a "SCIENCE."

However, it is still a "belief system" that teaches many tenets that run counter to the religious beliefs of others.

And the "TEENS" of this site are of different religions and belief systems as well.

So, I did not think it was appropriate for Ankur to post topics in the "TEENZ Forum" which seek to CONVERT and DIVERT children from what they already believe in and from what their PARENTS are teaching them.

IMO, this same behavior would be inappropriate from any Christian member, Muslim member, ATR member or Hebrew Israelite member if they attempted to project their beliefs onto children

The "TEENZ Forum" is a place for CHILDREN to have a voice and express themselves.

IMO, it is not the place for others to try to PREACH to them.

* (A)—Allah: The "Asiatic Blackman." “Asia” is the body; “attic” is the mind; “black” is the dominant force; “man” is the higher intelligence; a backronym for arm, leg, leg, arm, head; the Father of the Universe; all in all.
* (B)—Be or Born: Be means to exist. To be born is to bring into existence mentally through the Nation of Gods and Earths, or physically by way of the old Earth’s womb, Life.
* (C)—Cee or See: to see is to have insight, to comprehend through the mind’s eye; to see is to have insight to see through the physical, to understand.
* (D)—Divine: the essence of self, Godly by nature, which can neither be added to nor taken away from; can't say “Allah” without saying “all.” One’s nature is pure and untampered-with.
* (E)—Equality: to knowledge your knowledge, you will deal with everything within your cipher equally, which gives birth to Wisdom that is showing and proving. Everything is everything, which equals one. Equality gives birth to Wisdom, and Mathematics do not lie.
* (F)—Father: To father mentally as well as physically. To father means to further, to further ones physical and mental development by way of proper education—history and proper nutrition—diet, the proper foods.
* (G)—God: The Original Man, the "Blackman of Asia," the supreme form of life manifested, the mind of human beings; and humans are here to attain perfection by building and destroying, which shows and proves that Mathematics do not lie.
* (H)—He or Her: those who have the power to build or destroy based on their level of intelligence.
* (I)—I or Islam: Islam is our Culture not a religion like traditional Islam. We are a culture that lives in tune with our divine nature. This means to live in tune with the Universe and the mathematical principles that govern it. We are the essence of the very universe that surrounds us.
* (J)—Justice: This is the Divine balance of the universe. It is the reward or penalty for one's ways and actions. The rewards for embracing Islam are love, peace, and happiness. The penalty for living in discord is hell (suffering, stress, lack of understanding/confusion, mental and physical death due to a life of savagery).
* (K)—King or Kingdom
* (L)—Love Hell or Right (correctly): You would go through hell to make what you love right. Daily we are given the opportunity to love Hell or Right. It is the crossroad one faces each and every day. When you chose to love Hell, you accept your hellish predicament in life. If you chose to love Right, then you are blessed with the good that is returned for your right actions (Karma = what goes around comes back around/you reap what you sow). Also L stands for a 90 degree right angle in mathematics.
* (M)—Master: one who knows and understands.
* (N)—Now-End Nation: now is the present time, end is the conclusion, nation is a group of civilized people.
* (O)—Cipher: completion; a circle consisting of 360 degrees; any person, place, or thing.
* (P)—Power: is the truth, the light & the magnetic juice that keeps the universe in fixed form.
* (Q)—Queen: a woman who has knowledge of self
* (R)—Rule or Ruler: God is the only ruler there is by knowledging his building powers & making them born to all planets of the universe, so that they can go accordingly with Islam.
* (S)—Self, Savior: one's own being; savior: a person who saves others.
* (T)—Truth or Square: truth—without lies; square—something you firmly believe.
* (U)—You or Universe and U-N-I-Verse: You are the universe because we are the creators of the sun, moon & star or man, woman & child.
* (V)—Victory: victory comes after the war which will give Man his freedom, justice & equality.
* (W)—Wisdom: wisdom is the component of knowledge, while the understanding brings about a clear picture of both through the eye of true understanding.
* (X)—Unknown: Equality is unknown to man everywhere who do not know themselves (85%ers)
* (Y)—Why: "Why?" is the question that is most frequently asked by the 85%ers because they can't Wisdom their Power to Show n Prove Godlyhood
* (Z)—Zig-Zag-Zig: from Knowledge to Wisdom to Understanding

The Supreme Alphabet is, in the Nation of Gods and Earths, a system of interpreting text and finding deeper meaning in the original 120 Questions written by Elijah Muhammad and Wallace Fard Muhammad by assigning actual meanings to the letters of the Roman alphabet. It was developed by Clarence 13X after splitting from the Nation of Islam, after which he developed his Supreme Understanding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Alphabet

Is this appropriate for the "TEENZ Forum?"

NGE Values (Leadership)
L-LOOK, LISTEN AND LEARN
E-EVOLVE WITH EDUCATION.
A-ACCELERATE WITH ACTION.
D-DO YOUR DUTY AND FULFILL YOUR OBLIGATIONS AS A CIVILIZED PERSON.
E-EVERYTHING SHOULD BE DONE WITH EQUALITY.
R-RESPOND WITH RESULTS AND RESPECT.
S- SET SUPERIOR STANDARDS AND PROVIDE SELFLESS-SERVICE.
H-HAVE HONEST AND OPEN COMMUNICATION.
I-INPUT WITH INTELLIGENCE AND INTEGRITY.
P-PERSONAL COURAGE , POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND PURPOSE.

http://120lessons.com/supreme-lessons/

Is this appropriate for the "TEENZ Forum?"

Now, yes, these are all "values" that any of us should have.

But, this is from the NGE website; and it is a "belief system" which does not agree with what ALL teenagers are taught by their PARENTS.

Sister Cherry ... while I don't think anyone is "preaching," the threads you've mentioned do have a specific forum for such topics.

I've moved them, and encourage you to consider that anything found here could be considered "preaching" if one wants to view it in that manner. In addition, our children have way more in this world to cotend with than any life path represented here ... in fact ... I believe our children (all of us) need as much information as possible, in order to make the best possible decisions for themselves ... and I'm of the opinion that all found in our community, discussions, etc., is beneficial toward that end ... including NGE threads.

Again ... thanks for letting us know a thread was out of place, and needed moving.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thank you, Sister Destee.

My concern wasn't so much the SUBJECT as it was I thought they were inappropriately placed in the "TEENZ forum."

I had previously said as much to Ankur.

Look....Aside from your contradictory viewpoints, what I am also trying to get you to see and understand is that by placing these threads about the NGE or Islam in the "TEENS forum," you are pushing YOUR ideologies onto THEM.

What about the teens who are Christian?

What about the teens who are Atheist?

What about the teens who are Hebrew Israelites?

These topics are what YOU think is the best way for TEENS.

What about what their PARENTS are teaching them?

I could accept these threads a little better if you had put them in the "SPIRITUALITY/RELIGION forum," but, no, YOU want to push what YOU think is "best" for TEENS.

And you don't have the right to do that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back