Black People : Can a man tell a woman how to be woman (vice versa)?

A younger man and I were having a short conversation about the difference between a hoe and a woman...and I was telling him that I would know more about being a woman then him, but he tried to say that he knew more about how women act then I do...and he was trying to tell me how women should act....discrediting the fact that I have live as a woman for twenty some odd years

No he can't , he can tell her what he is looking for in a woman and like wise vice versa,
what he didn't realize was no matter if she a house lady or a street hooker/hoe, they all
still a woman whom know herself better then anyone !

You can't tell a woman how to be a woman no more then what you like and wish for in a woman
of one's choice which he so likes and the same for a woman on a man.

A younger man and I were having a short conversation about the difference between a hoe and a woman...and I was telling him that I would know more about being a woman then him, but he tried to say that he knew more about how women act then I do...and he was trying to tell me how women should act....discrediting the fact that I have live as a woman for twenty some odd years

sounds like a battle of self-definitions.. both of you are right..

but.. what did he say the difference was between a hoe and lady?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back