Black People : Can a Leopard change his spots?

NNQueen said:
Is there some universal law that says they can't? Is there something in their biological make-up that prohibits them from changing? Is there an essential chemical absent from their brains that won't allow them to change? Are there demonic forces at work that have control over them? Is there not an ounce of some "good" in a white person that seeks to bust loose from their mental chains so that they can conform to become kinder, gentler people? Is a racist attitude inherent in white people? Can a blind pig see his fat arse on a foggy morning?

Whatchu think?

Queenie :spinstar:

White people can not change because their education, society and their breeding makes them so. The ability to discriminate is inherent in ALL animals—in fact this is what differentiates living organisms from inanimate objects. However, the education of all White people (whether he/she admits it or not) is geared towards attaining, then maintaining their superiority in the world. This training is essential to all Whites and is present in every nook and corner of their society. It is in their schools, religion, media, military, clothes, language, books etc. In fact it is this indispensable element, which is crucial in defining to the average White guy his "Whiteness".

That is why, often when people who have White skin but do not share this mentality are not considered White, but labeled as "other". For example, when the Irish immigrants began to arrive on the shores of American in the mid 19th century, they were not considered "White". Neither were the Italians, Arabs and now Hispanic (even Asians). However, once these groups accept the views of the "White" race, and assimilate into its culture, then they may be considered as White.

Black people can NEVER assimilate into the White culture because we look nothing like them. Our skin, facial features and hair texture does not resemble them, and so we can never be permitted to call ourselves White (nor should we ever try to)…Unless we go the interracial relationship route. We are Black and must remain Black...FOREVER!!! We should never try to become White through miscegenation. Thanx.

Greetings,

Thank you all for your replies, comments and the like. Of course, people are not leopards - it was just a "cliche." However, I posed this question because earlier yesterday a thought hit me when discussing the Iraqi War. My wife said how she couldn't believe some people could still believe Iraq was behind 9/11. I recalled the destruction of the Pequots of New England, the slaugther of the "Christian Indians" (Lenni Lenape) in Pennsylvania, the massacre of Black Kettle's Cheyenne at Sand Creek and Wa****a and the mass murder of Lakota "Ghost Dancers" at Wounded Knee. Notwithstanding, the numerous injustices involving innocent Black people, particularly during the early 1900 lynching era, arbitrarily selected as suspect and perpetrator.

Understanding the infamous history and track record of America's white collective, why would we be shocked that so much mis and disinformation has been and still is being circulated to validate a war not rightly justified by its prior claims of WMDs?

It seems America's modus operandi is "find a perceived threat to attack or utterly destroy unwanted opposition." Unfortunately, all "Arabs" are suspect, especially unfriendly types, of terrorism, just like all "Indians" were suspect of raiding and doomed to annihilation and all "Blacks" are criminal and deserve incarceration. No people are not "leopards" and racism is not "spots", but virulent ethnocentrism, in one of its present-day avatars as White Supremacy, is institutionalized and ingrained in the cultural ethos of the White collective and its subjects (wards).

Black ---- bird chirping away and done resting on the scarecrow..

Chuk, you wrote:

White people can not change because their education, society and their breeding makes them so. The ability to discriminate is inherent in ALL animals—in fact this is what differentiates living organisms from inanimate objects. However, the education of all White people (whether he/she admits it or not) is geared towards attaining, then maintaining their superiority in the world. This training is essential to all Whites and is present in every nook and corner of their society. It is in their schools, religion, media, military, clothes, language, books etc. In fact it is this indispensable element, which is crucial in defining to the average White guy his "Whiteness".

Essentially, this is my point. What you describe in my opinion is LEARNED behavior derived from constant exposure to certain conditions that prompt certain types of behavior. The way people think is how they will behave and don't you think that what can be learned can also be unlearned if the proper environmental conditions allow for it?

Also, I understand your point about being discriminating. True, we all have discriminating tastes in that we like certain things better than we might like other things. But the type of discrimination I speak of in reference to racism is far different than liking champagne versus a cheaper wine, particularly when it's acted upon. I find it difficult to believe that a person thinking they are better than me simply because of the color of their skin is inherent in nature and not something they were taught and learned. But let me study your premise more to see whether I can understand this better. I'm just wondering though, if what you and Bro. Blackbird say is true, then what does that say about Black folk and others who constantly succumb to the will of white people's ways? If white people won't or can't change, then.....what?

no wht ppl will never change. why?

A.genetics, you might argue they have a natural chemical inballance.

B. racism is not simply some trying to "feel supperior" racism is simply to control the worlds natural resources and economic trade. $$$$

this sheer greed is at the base of this system. the ignorant toothless rednecks and skin heads are just robots, brainwashed zombies of amerry-con, and euro,and arab, and australian, and asian, and latino governments. and the latter 2 r not our friends either as im sure we all know by now.

for them (whts) 2 change means they give up control of the worlds wealth which will not happen because they are a scared ppl, and yes i am generalizing. their culture their thought process is operated on fear, fear breeds hate which breeds violence.

queen- can you train a snake or scorpion? i have seen cobras charmed by music, they just sit their in an upright tranz. scorpion well you just step on those if you can see them.......

:lol: Brother Therious, then we need to become snake charmers and wear thicker soled boots and get ta stompin' don't you think? :)

Again, I'm not questioning whether white people WANT to change. As I wrote before, why would they want to when they are in positions of power all over the world? If Black people were in that same position, would we want to change? Probably not.

But here again, I want to be careful as to how this concept about whites is perceived primarily because of the way Black people have been described for years by white society and treated as a result. Remember when it was touted as a FACT that Black people were inferior to whites and white scientists claimed they could prove it genetically? Well, I'm simply saying that I don't think that white people are inherently evil. If ALL civilizations originated in Africa, what happened that made them different than people of other cultures? Did they grow a new gene type or did their aggressive nature stem from some other source?

But even if what you all say is true and I'm not saying that it's not, does that make them the leopards (hunters) and us the gazelles (hunted)? Because if what you say about them is true, then I repeat from my last post...what does that make Black people?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back