Black People : Can a Black Aushwitz happen here in 20 years from now?

I don't think so Brother Ankhur.

What i do think is possible is a concentration camp that will hold the poor and all those who are in opposition of the government policies.(non-black and black alike)

Right now they are perfecting a strategy to lable anyone who speaks out about the government as a "terrorist/terrorist threats." These are the people who will be targeted/subjected to isolation. Of course, all this will take place after the war of the races explode to a very violent head leaving room for military envolvement to come in under the pretense of race resolution.

If you look around today in american news, you will find that even a childish letter of disdain for a teacher is considered a possible threat to the highest degree. Like for instance, the persecution of an autistic child for drawing a picture of shooting his teacher in the head with a gun. This is not to say that measures shouldn't be taken to ensure ones safety, but shouldn't it evaluated before alarming the citizens with the possibility that it's actually even a threat? But that is not the case. They put it out there and the people eat it up as if the accusations are solid proof of why zero tolerance measures should be allowed.

Much scare and race propaganda is being passed around in america as of late. I have to ask myself "why?" What purpose is this fluctuation of news being broadcast from every media possible? Acts which has actually been going on before i was a sperm in my daddy's sac and most likely long before he was one in his father's.

I say this not to take away from the importance of the issues presented, but to simply ask, "why now? Why now the heightened coverage of such?

What:10500: this way comes?

Autistic Student Charged As Terrorist

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA-xER60VFA"]YouTube- Autistic Student Charged As Terrorist[/nomedia]

:heart:

I am happy to see someone's paying attention. If you are, and you connect the dots, you will come to the conclusion that the walls being built along our borders are not to keep anyone out, but to keep us in.
1. suspension of habeas corpus. verifiable.
2. construction of a string of prisons out in the middle of the desert along the southern border. verifiable.
3. the return of an army battalion to U.S. soil whose mission is stated as "domestic." verifiable
4. A new crowd control weapon similar to HAARP that can, from far away, render a crowd harmless by causing crippling pain. It can also be aimed at one person. verifiable.
5. The generic use of the term "terrorist," which when applied to a person removes all rights under the law. already done. verifiable.
6. The legalization of assasination of Americans designated terrorists.

And the list goes on.
while we worry about Mexicans.

I don't think so Brother Ankhur.

What i do think is possible is a concentration camp that will hold the poor and all those who are in opposition of the government policies.(non-black and black alike)

Right now they are perfecting a strategy to lable anyone who speaks out about the government as a "terrorist/terrorist threats." These are the people who will be targeted/subjected to isolation. Of course, all this will take place after the war of the races explode to a very violent head leaving room for military envolvement to come in under the pretense of race resolution.

If you look around today in american news, you will find that even a childish letter of disdain for a teacher is considered a possible threat to the highest degree. Like for instance, the persecution of an autistic child for drawing a picture of shooting his teacher in the head with a gun. This is not to say that measures shouldn't be taken to ensure ones safety, but shouldn't it evaluated before alarming the citizens with the possibility that it's actually even a threat? But that is not the case. They put it out there and the people eat it up as if the accusations are solid proof of why zero tolerance measures should be allowed.

Much scare and race propaganda is being passed around in america as of late. I have to ask myself "why?" What purpose is this fluctuation of news being broadcast from every media possible? Acts which has actually been going on before i was a sperm in my daddy's sac and most likely long before he was one in his father's.

I say this not to take away from the importance of the issues presented, but to simply ask, "why now? Why now the heightened coverage of such?

What:10500: this way comes?

Autistic Student Charged As Terrorist

YouTube- Autistic Student Charged As Terrorist

Can a Black Aushwitz happen here in 20 years from now?

open for discussion

Haven't they already done our people worse than those in Aushwitz?

Your question makes me wonder, how exactly were Black People being treated during the Aushwitz days?

I'm sure Aushwitz would have been a walk in the park, for our people, for at least it had an end to it.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back