Black People : Can a Black Aushwitz happen here in 20 years from now?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, May 22, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    open for discussion

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    I don't think so Brother Ankhur.

What i do think is possible is a concentration camp that will hold the poor and all those who are in opposition of the government policies.(non-black and black alike)

Right now they are perfecting a strategy to lable anyone who speaks out about the government as a "terrorist/terrorist threats." These are the people who will be targeted/subjected to isolation. Of course, all this will take place after the war of the races explode to a very violent head leaving room for military envolvement to come in under the pretense of race resolution.

If you look around today in american news, you will find that even a childish letter of disdain for a teacher is considered a possible threat to the highest degree. Like for instance, the persecution of an autistic child for drawing a picture of shooting his teacher in the head with a gun. This is not to say that measures shouldn't be taken to ensure ones safety, but shouldn't it evaluated before alarming the citizens with the possibility that it's actually even a threat? But that is not the case. They put it out there and the people eat it up as if the accusations are solid proof of why zero tolerance measures should be allowed.

Much scare and race propaganda is being passed around in america as of late. I have to ask myself "why?" What purpose is this fluctuation of news being broadcast from every media possible? Acts which has actually been going on before i was a sperm in my daddy's sac and most likely long before he was one in his father's.

I say this not to take away from the importance of the issues presented, but to simply ask, "why now? Why now the heightened coverage of such?

What:10500: this way comes?

Autistic Student Charged As Terrorist

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA-xER60VFA"]YouTube- Autistic Student Charged As Terrorist[/nomedia]

:heart:

3. awo dino

awo dino Well-Known Member MEMBER

carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
    Ratings:
    +1,258
    I am happy to see someone's paying attention. If you are, and you connect the dots, you will come to the conclusion that the walls being built along our borders are not to keep anyone out, but to keep us in.
    1. suspension of habeas corpus. verifiable.
    2. construction of a string of prisons out in the middle of the desert along the southern border. verifiable.
    3. the return of an army battalion to U.S. soil whose mission is stated as "domestic." verifiable
    4. A new crowd control weapon similar to HAARP that can, from far away, render a crowd harmless by causing crippling pain. It can also be aimed at one person. verifiable.
    5. The generic use of the term "terrorist," which when applied to a person removes all rights under the law. already done. verifiable.
    6. The legalization of assasination of Americans designated terrorists.

And the list goes on.
    while we worry about Mexicans.

4. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    The National Guards in Chicago hoods?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li_RW5aP3SM"]YouTube- POLITICIANS CALLING FOR NATIONAL GUARD ON CHICAGO STREETS 4-25-2010[/nomedia]

They're testing the waters yawl!

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Haven't they already done our people worse than those in Aushwitz?

Your question makes me wonder, how exactly were Black People being treated during the Aushwitz days?

I'm sure Aushwitz would have been a walk in the park, for our people, for at least it had an end to it.

Destee

6. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Actaully the Blacks who were in Germany at the time, went to the gas oven along with the Jews, Gypsys, Muslims, and Freemasons, and Indians.

Malcolm knew the difference and that is why he gave the warning

"They mite have built the gas ovens already"

7. awo dino

Ratings:
    +1,258
    The **** is about to hit the fan. The Chinese are working behind the scenes to end the use of the petrodollar as the world currency. When this happens, the slow deterioration of the last 30 years will accelerate at a speed that will astonish even the hardest of pessimists. The U.S., with no industrial base, will become a poor country with enclaves of wealth - that is more than it is already. We still have a middle class. At this point it will disappear. That's what the walls are for. Many will want to get the heck out for greener pastures. The Gov can't lose its tax base. You won't be able to leave so easily. You will then know what it is like to be an "illegal" economic migrant.

8. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Its been hitting the fan since nov 2007. Its only a matter of time before the fan starts hitting whats left of the middle class.

even the so-called 'progressive' folks are attacking labor and blaming unions for everything they can feeding into right-wing sentiment. if it was not for these unions working class families would be more embedded in poverty with declining workplace conditions and corporate america would have robbed them of pension funds at faster rate.

i think this is whats starting to hit the most. diminished retirement/pension funds forcing workers to work longer and with no real investment strategies as capitalism is melting down. such are the effects of privatization within a global economy. and virtually eveyone at the top is invested in goldman sachs.

9. CITIZEN

CITIZEN Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +144
    I have to agree with PurpleMoons and the others. The next one will be less about race than it will about class.

Unfortunately, a divided America this time around will be an open invitation for anyone country to take a piece of American pie.

Another unwanted side effect will be lawlessness. Without doing an internet search, I can name at least 5 white supremacist groups or white anti-government groups that are actively training right for war. I do not know of any other groups on our side doing this, and that could be a problem.

Don't get me wrong...I know we are a nation of warriors and will likely have help from other races. However, as I mentioned they are training to work together as a unit, an army. They are organized, with stockpiles. They have designated places to go in case of emergency, places with resources or the ability to make more resources.

In a best case scenario, they leave those outside of their groups to fend for themselves. How sustainable are most of our neighborhoods? How many grocery stores, building supplies, areas to plant food? How defensible is it? Because in a worse case scenario, they will destroy the opposition.

Chances are they are counting on us to kill each other off in our fighting for resources.

Regardless of how 'the fall' comes, who will be leading when things are put back together is of concern. The racists will not likely be the ones to put things in motion, but they may be the only ones with the means to pick up the pieces.

What can be done?

10. awo dino

Ratings:
    +1,258
    The government will not collapse. that's not gonna happen. who the government will use its monopoly of power on is the question. as far as them krakka militias, that's a fight I could sink my teeth into. but i won't be here.