Black Sports : Cam Newton: 'I'm an African-American QB that scares people'

You mean like your arrogance lol smh

I don't see those little white boys and girls and their families complaining when they get footballs after a TD is scored lol.

You make Cam's point.

If you don't like his dancing which I can do without because I'm old school, sign up to play DE/LB on an opposing team in his division and stop him personally.

I would never concentrate on what someone does after a play, I would concentrate on not letting them make the play.

But you have no problem with JJ Watt dancing after sacks though lol

And you call your comment the "end of story", when your whole comment shows you don't even get the story.

The hardest thing to see is the thing right in front of you. You remember looking for your screwdriver, you looked left then looked right and BAMN! there is was right there right in front of you.

If I don't like it I should sign up to play in the NFL. That's about least rational and dumbest thing I have read in quite a while.

He wasn't liked in college and he isn't liked by some in the NFL. Why does it always have to be about color? Why can't it be about Cam the football player and his antics.

Yea I can agree with ^^^^^^^ White folks can't find fault in his play so they nitpick over every OTHER thing he does. All hiding behind the "there is no place for those antics in football" mantra. Its tired, and beyond that it points to the double standard of black athletes not being able to express themselves the way they want to--as long as its not demeaning, who gives a rats a** what he does AFTER the play?

Fact is, beyond Cam being a great player he has never had any trouble since turning pro. White folks just hate that he's killing it right now. Im not even a Cam fan, but i give him credit!

To paint the picture that white people dont like cam is just racist. People, some people don't like him. Defenders were going after him at his first pro bowl when usually they give a half hearted effort...black defenders...because he's an arrogant *****..same arrogance, same reasonings some don't like him when he's dancing around.

For years and years, qbs for the most part spoke softly, credited their teammates and their coaches and spoke about team when they were asked about themselves. In other words, they had class. Like Russell Wilson...class...says the right stuff, ands every single interview with "go Hawks"...He's class. Now you have a guy who doesn't have that much. And some people don't like it. Black or white...who really cares...its football.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back