Black Entertainment : Calvin Richardson!

Pharoh Jah,

you couldn't be more on point....since I'm kinda in the music bizzzz
I've had the advance for a while...........I've been following Calvin since his beginning and he definitely has been slept on........don't know why

I adore...Calvin, had to take a double take when I saw your post

and Yessssss "EVERYBODY GO BUY THIS ALBUM"...............My favorite tracks consist of <Falling out, More than a Woman, Not like this, and "Your Love is">.........this album in it's entirety will be in personal play circulation for a while.

The writing is some of the best quality & substance I've heard from a lot of artist in recent years, It's soulful and melodiously reminiscent of artists of old but has enough of todays flavor to capture a youthful mind and an older listeners heart.........played it at a family outing and every one from the babies to my eldest auntie’s were grooving.........

BUY IT!!!!!!

(Thanks Pharoh)

Oooops! Forgot to mention...for the ladies...."The Brother is Hot, with Biceps to Die for! :cool: