Black People : calling bush's bluff

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Therious, Nov 21, 2004.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    that unloveable crack head is at it again

now he is calling 4 n. korea and iran to dis arm.i highly doubt that there will be any invasion. is this show boating! just to keep the bush votees (also known as the naive, easily duped, foolish,jesus freaks) if we pull out of iraq at any time in the next 50 yrs the insurgency and or husseins former regime will take it right back. we r having a tough time against the insurgence so being that n. korea has a better army than iraq and being that the us only picks on smaller countries i doubt we will ever attack(however the chinese looklike theyre willing to be bought). that goes for iran also. the soviets have nukes, so does india,pakistan, and israel, all of europe...

i hope the bush clones r happy, if we invaded any of these countries we will have to pull out of iraq or risk leaving the hom land unprotected...givin bush's strategic methods that could happen....this will also mean every life in iraq lost was for nothing , actuaally it already means that..

peace world

2. gempis

gempis Well-Known Member MEMBER

strength coach
    Ratings:
    +32
    Bush will not be satisfied until we get bombed. The question is, when they come to bomb us, where will they target? I'd like to be prepared.